Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples (Read 548 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Sep 13th, 2019 at 11:20am
Print Post  
I have repeatedly challenged anyone on this forum who constantly says I want to take rights away from others to give one example - one - of me saying that someone else should not be allowed to do something.

You all constantly say I do, so put your examples here please and just bump the thread when I object. It should be easy since I apparently don't shut up about how others should not be allowed to do stuff.

I think the clear fact of the matter is that Statists leave people alone because their tolerance thresholds are higher and Libertarians will limit the available actions of others at every turn because their tolerance thresholds are so narrow that they consider another person peeping to be a violation of their rights.

Prove me wrong. Give a clear example of me saying someone else should not be allowed to do something. I can give dozens of examples of Libertarians saying others shouldn't be allowed to do things.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Reply #1 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 11:32am
Print Post  
I probably could but then would you get the fukk out of here forever if I could?  Or is your challenge empty?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:49pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 11:32am:
I probably could but then would you get the fukk out of here forever if I could?  Or is your challenge empty?

The only reason I won't agree to that is that I know libertarians. You'll provide a quote out of context and demand I leave. You're dishonest and you'll wheel and deal your way to the top of every argument.

To a libertarian, an agreement means the libertarian gets what they want, and they get to screw the other guy out of what they were supposed to get because of some obscure wording that no one but a libertarian would demand be used in exactly that way. Don't believe me? Read here:

https://mises.org/library/property-rights-and-theory-contracts

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:11pm
Print Post  
Great idea for a thread, no doubt.

I hope it will be more successful that that "Thread for Jeff to Answer Questions."  One of the Big Man's worst flops!

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 13th, 2019 at 9:42pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 13th, 2019 at 8:49pm:
The only reason I won't agree to that is that I know libertarians. You'll provide a quote out of context and demand I leave. You're dishonest and you'll wheel and deal your way to the top of every argument.

To a libertarian, an agreement means the libertarian gets what they want, and they get to screw the other guy out of what they were supposed to get because of some obscure wording that no one but a libertarian would demand be used in exactly that way. Don't believe me? Read here:

I'm not like that and you show how cowardice you are.  This challenge is empty.  You make a challenge but are scared to lose.  Where is your confidence, you loser?

You put up a challenge and I challenge you back and you run.  Get a life and attempt to do something real you loser.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 8:52am
Print Post  
The only reason I won't agree to that is that I know libertarians. You'll provide a quote out of context and demand I leave.
What makes you think yamcha is a libertarian? Is it his racism? Cheesy

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 9:15pm
Print Post  

You always choose the coward way as above.  No EXCUSES!

You issued a challenge and I accept.  So don't run pussy.  If I win then you get the fukk out forever and if I can't find anything within 1 day then I will get the fukk out and not return.

You should have no problem accepting since you are so confident.  Don't blame any Libertarians for shit since you issue your challenge on a Libertarian forum.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 9:55pm
Print Post  
I'm not accepting that because libertarians are great at word-twisting and agreement-twisting.

Maybe you just shouldn't say shit you can't back up. And no, this isn't an example of me saying someone else should not be allowed to do something, though I don't doubt you'd cite it as one.

You've already proven you'll lie about me and what I say.

Even your response to this thread is very libertarian.

Libertarians: Opposition supports tyranny! Opposition says people should give up their rights!
Opposition: When have I said that?
Libertarians: 🦗

Libertarians: Opposition supports tyranny! Opposition says people should give up their rights!
Opposition: I'm sick of this shit. Give examples.
Libertarians: Your challenge is empty unless you agree to do what I say!

Yes, because me asking you to back up your slander is totally unreasonable unless I give you something for it.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Hey pussy, You ae doing too much squirming.  I won't lie since all I need to do is find you saying that you don't think someone should be allowed freedom if I can.  It will be your own words, not mine and you can be the judge too.

Cowards like you are disgusting.  You can't even honor your own challenge.

You make me think of the wimpy translator guy in Saving Private Ryan who stands there and watches his friend get killed by the Nazi soldier.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
Hey pussy, I won't lie since all I need to do is find you saying that you don't think someone should be allowed freedom if I can.  It will be your own words, not mine and you can be the judge too.

Cowards like you are disgusting.  You can't even honor your own challenge.

Oh yes, because I should totally put something up as a prize when you slander me by claiming I said something I didn't and I ask you where I said that.

Maybe I did. How about the prize is that I'll admit I was wrong?

As far as I know, I'm the only poster on this forum who's ever done that.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy