Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples (Read 514 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Reply #10 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:18pm
Print Post  
Pussy, you put up a strong and confident challenge on a Libertarian forum.  I accept and I wager my membership against yours.  Why else would I go through your posts for?  You fukken hypocrite coward.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:25pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:18pm:
Pussy, you put up a strong and confident challenge on a Libertarian forum.  I accept and I wager my membership against yours.  Why else would I go through your posts for?  You fukken hypocrite coward.

Yes, I'm a hypocrite because I expect you to back up your claims.

I couldn't manage what you're doing now. You slander me, I ask you where I said those things, and you turn it into me being a hypocrite for not accepting a bet where I can't gain anything and I know is dishonest from the outset.

I don't make agreements with dishonest people. You'll always win the challenge. You'll always win the argument.

You know, if you want me to leave, you could just provide the reasons you think I should, and ask me to leave.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Sep 14th, 2019 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Just don't forget who your daddy is pussy.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Dec 1st, 2019 at 1:20pm
Print Post  

Classic.  Opposition keeps saying that libertarians create new rules and take away more of his rights and won't answer my repeated requests for examples.  He said he wasn't talking about positive rights.  But he can't name these negative rights we keep adding to reduce his rights.  Which is of course idiotic, negative rights don't by definition remove the rights of others.  Then he starts a thread to demand examples where people say he wants to remove rights.  What a douche

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Dec 1st, 2019 at 1:27pm
Print Post  
I never said you reduced my rights. That's a baldfaced lie.

I can name any number of rights libertarians have that reduce my ability to act.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Dec 1st, 2019 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 1st, 2019 at 1:27pm:
I can name any number of rights libertarians have that reduce my ability to act.
They are rights that everybody has, and my rights are just as abridged as are yours, by the recognition/requirement that your rights are just as important as mine.

It's a great idea developed a long time ago, and enshrined in the Common Law, which of course was created by liberal minded people. Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Thread for Opposition's Critics to Provide Examples
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy