Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Any Realistic Chance the Area 51 Flash Mob wills see Aliens?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Any Realistic Chance the Area 51 Flash Mob wills see Aliens? (Read 961 times)
Little Biq Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Any Realistic Chance the Area 51 Flash Mob wills see Aliens?
Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:12pm
Print Post  
Of course not.  By announcing the date, the flash mob "organizers" just guaranteed that the government's just going to move the aliens.

Anyway, who cares about some dissected aliens in jars or frozen?  We want to really see what government is hiding, we should storm the Fed and demand to see the gold.

How about on the one year anniversary of the death of Ron Paul?  If we say that, maybe the G will hold off on killing him.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Any Realistic Chance the Area 51 Flash Mob wills see Aliens?
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 9:56pm
Print Post  
I think my cousin is in there getting alien autopsied. Most of my people met decent Human beings in 2063.

In 1995, my cousin met a libertarian who, upon seeing the hapless fellow exit his space ship, screamed, "Only Humans have rights!" and shot poor Risyk 27 times point-blank with a shotgun and then proceeded to feast on what was left of his rump.

Little Biq Man wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 6:12pm:
By announcing the date, the flash mob "organizers" just guaranteed that the government's just going to move the aliens.

That assumes whatever they have in there is easily movable. What if it's not even small?

Anyway, who cares about some dissected aliens in jars or frozen?  We want to really see what government is hiding, we should storm the Fed and demand to see the gold.

There is none. I bet if you broke in and got a picture, they would pay you a shitton to keep silent. Not that that would be easy.

How about on the one year anniversary of the death of Ron Paul?  If we say that, maybe the G will hold off on killing him.

They already killed Scalia and got away with it, so I don't know why they would.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 10:11pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 18th, 2019 at 9:56pm:
I think my cousin is in there getting alien autopsied. Most of my people met decent Human beings in 2063.

In 1995, my cousin met a libertarian who, upon seeing the hapless fellow exit his space ship, screamed, "Only Humans have rights!" and shot poor Risyk 27 times point-blank with a shotgun and then proceeded to feast on what was left of his rump.

That assumes whatever they have in there is easily movable. What if it's not even small?

There is none. I bet if you broke in and got a picture, they would pay you a shitton to keep silent. Not that that would be easy.

They already killed Scalia and got away with it, so I don't know why they would.

Dammit!

You're always right!

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
There is no chance* as there is no chance that the earth has ever been visited by aliens from another planet.   

*Well, infinitesimally small chance anyway.  There's not even a theoretical mechanism for interstellar travel aside from generation ships which would be so incredibly expensive as to be extremely unlikely.  Regardless, it means they'd come in force and colonize, not come in tiny numbers to molest cattle.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 1:42pm:
There is no chance* as there is no chance that the earth has ever been visited by aliens from another planet.   

*Well, infinitesimally small chance anyway.  There's not even a theoretical mechanism for interstellar travel aside from generation ships which would be so incredibly expensive as to be extremely unlikely.  Regardless, it means they'd come in force and colonize, not come in tiny numbers to molest cattle. 

The government may well have shot down and/or disabled a low-altitude probe and built Area 51 around it.

I'm not saying it's terribly likely, just that this is one plausible scenario where there's something in there worth seeing.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
There are no Aliens and there is no outer space.  The only evidence we have ever had of outer space is crappy fake images from NASA and Hollywood movies.  I have challenged people to find me one single real picture of a planet or satellite.

here is the google image search:
https://www.google.com/search?q=satellite&sxsrf=ACYBGNQ0TSYKAkUzlR3BS6q8pvMsdLCY...
How come there isn't even 1 real picture when there are supposed to be 40,000 of them up there?

Here is an image search for the planet Saturn:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=591&tbm=isch&sxsrf=ACYBGNTJmDGLA-gRKH...
Why isn't their even one real picture?  Should we no have millions?

Here is a seach for images of earth from space:
https://www.google.com/search?q=earth+from+space&sxsrf=ACYBGNRKmwP-X3Pduh8e3Cxg9...
Show me one that you think is real.

Why are my questions so disturbing to people? Fukking Stocholm Syndrome all of you!  They want you to believe that you are an insignificant blob of water in a random universe that has a infinite amount of other planets just like yours and that values, moral and integrity is meaningless when you look at their big pig picture.

Anyone here have anything to say?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:19pm:
there is no outer space.

Anyone here have anything to say?

I'll bite. If there is no space, what would happen if you just kept going up? What would you find? Would you eventually get to a brick wall or just find yourself back in square one? Is what space there is above the planet... looping? Or would you just be unable to progress at some point?

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:11am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:23pm:
I'll bite. If there is no space, what would happen if you just kept going up? What would you find? Would you eventually get to a brick wall or just find yourself back in square one? Is what space there is above the planet... looping? Or would you just be unable to progress at some point?

This is unknown.  There is both an Artic and Antartic treaty since the 1950s that does not allow people to explore either place.  You can look it up.  Admiral Byrd of the US Navy who commandeered explorations to Antartica in the 30s and 40s claims right on video that he found a continent beyond Antartica that was larger than America. 
Here is the video:

This is a Japanese Buddhist map made 1000 years ago that shows many landmasses beyond Antartica.

Have you ever thought about why it is you can see stars and sky through the moon during the day and at night?  Never seen it?  Just look up.

Why isn't a disco ball just a perfect sphere instead of being composed bunch of little flat mirrors glued next to each other?  Because spheres cannot reflect light.

The moon is not a sphere and it is translucent.

The British Royal Observatory has observed I'll get a link later, lunchtime.d over 150 times that the moon was also spotted in the sky during a solar eclipse.

I am not asking anyone to believe anything, just question what you have been told.

There are somethings such as 9-11 or the Kennedy assassination where you know the official story is not true but you can never really find the truth.  However, the shape of the earth and properties of the sun and moon are things you can prove right in your back yard with no tech besides a ruler, telescope and your own eyes.

all ships and that sink under the horizon can be brought back into view with a telescope or zoom lens.
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=ouEiDGyfM50

Have you been on an airplane?  Why is it that no matter how high you go, the horizon always is at eye level?  How is this possible with even the smallest amount of curvature?

How is it that people living south of the equator able to see Polaris, the North Star?  Are they looking through the earth?

I can provide many real proofs and links.  Lunchtime now.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:45am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:11am:
all ships and that sink under the horizon can be brought back into view with a telescope or zoom lens.

Have you been on an airplane?  Why is it that no matter how high you go, the horizon always is at eye level?  How is this possible with even the smallest amount of curvature?

How is it that people living south of the equator able to see Polaris, the North Star?  Are they looking through the earth?

OMG

You're a flattard, aren't you?   

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:55am
Print Post  
You saw my post Chief.  Dispute the evidence.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Any Realistic Chance the Area 51 Flash Mob wills see Aliens?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy