Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Leftist Violence
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Leftist Violence (Read 1524 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Leftist Violence
Sep 18th, 2019 at 10:41pm
Print Post  

Don't worry, every instance of this violence is defensive.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Leftist Violence
Reply #1 - Sep 18th, 2019 at 11:59pm
Print Post  
The left is and has always been as violent as hell.  Just look at ANTIFA.  All I have to do in California is merely question any democrat's ideology and they want me dead.  Even fact-checking will trigger violence in them.  Chief knows this; they go around openly talking about leftists values and they automatically assume you and everyone else is exactly the same as them regardless that their candidate lost the election.

Right Chief?

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:17am
Print Post  
Sadly, this is true.   I try like hell to avoid these situations, but it seems like it's becoming impossible to.  Just last Sunday, a democrat neighbor asked me what would happen when Trump is re-elected.   What was I to say?  I thought a little humor might relieve the tension, so I said "Cher will move to Saturn - For real this time." 

He threw down my trouble light that I brought over to help him fix his wife's car.   He threw it down so hard the lamp shattered, and the metal cage door bent in so it would no no longer close.

TDS violence ruined my trouble light.   Smiley     I won't be loaning HIM any more tools..

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:34am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:17am:
TDS violence ruined my trouble light.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is just a strong case of being-a-Human syndrome.

When Humans get violent and outraged, other Humans reward and confirm them. This trend is particularly strong with Leftists but you all do it.

I know you've noticed that the calm and rational customer gets a, "Sorry about that, can't help you," every time, and the outraged customer gets it made right.

If you want a rational world, you need to stop doing this, and this trend needs to actually reverse.

What was your reaction to getting your tool broken? Did you move aside for his stronger and more dominant emotion like some animal and let him offer a pathetic fake apology to get out of it, or did you let it be known that that was not acceptable?

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:01am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 10:34am:
What was your reaction to getting your tool broken? Did you move aside for his stronger and more dominant emotion like some animal and let him offer a pathetic fake apology to get out of it, or did you let it be known that that was not acceptable?
I calmly gathered up the shattered remains of the light, and left.

He later stopped by to apologize, and asked if there was some way he could make it up to me.

I said "If you would replace the trouble-light that you smashed, that'd be great."       He said he would.

The toothpaste is out of the tube.  I will avoid him from now on.   Not to be mean - just to avoid another awkward scene.  I will avoid any conversation with democrats - they're violent and unpredictable.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:07am
Print Post  
You know Chief, I have a strict rule about neighbors.  I will be friendly but not friends.  Little shit like what happened to you makes it an eyesore every time you have to see the guy and you see him all the time.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:12am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:07am:
You know Chief, I have a strict rule about neighbors.  I will be friendly but not friends.  Little shit like what happened to you makes it an eyesore every time you have to see the guy and you see him all the time.
What's worse is he is the husband of the HOA President. 

I'm on the BoD, so I have to go to his house to attend HOA meetings.   Embarrassed

Still waiting for the replacement trouble-light. . .

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 8:40pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:01am:
I calmly gathered up the shattered remains of the light, and left.

He later stopped by to apologize, and asked if there was some way he could make it up to me.

I said "If you would replace the trouble-light that you smashed, that'd be great."       He said he would.

The toothpaste is out of the tube.  I will avoid him from now on.   Not to be mean - just to avoid another awkward scene.  I will avoid any conversation with democrats - they're violent and unpredictable.

Most rational Humans do avoid the dominant, umbrageous, emotional Humans. This world is irrational because you few good ones are running out of places to flee to.

You avoid. They get more space. They win.

Not that you can really do anything about it. There are more of them than there are of you. If you made it known in no uncertain terms that you wanted your light replaced, everyone would think you were the asshole.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:12am:
What's worse is he is the husband of the HOA President. 

I'm on the BoD, so I have to go to his house to attend HOA meetings.   Embarrassed

Still waiting for the replacement trouble-light. . .

What a pain in the ass Chief.  What are you going to do?  Beat the shit out of him because of a light that you willingly loaned him?

That is why I hate all the association/Mello-Roos shit.  But if you want to live in a good place then you can't avoid it, especially Irvine.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:27pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
What a pain in the ass Chief.  What are you going to do?  Beat the shit out of him because of a light that you willingly loaned him?
How did you get the idea that I would  "Beat the shit out of him" from this?:

SkyChief wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:01am:

yamcha wrote on Sep 19th, 2019 at 9:04pm:
That is why I hate all the association/Mello-Roos shit.  But if you want to live in a good place then you can't avoid it, especially Irvine.
The in-laws live in Irvine. They have an HOA too.  They spent ten grand on exterior painting, and the HOA told them the color they used was not approved, and they would need to repaint again with an HOA approved color.   The re-paint was only six grand because all the prep work was done.   

16 grand they spent on painting their house!   Shocked

HOS suck so hard.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Leftist Violence
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy