Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...? (Read 1902 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Sep 19th, 2019 at 11:13pm
Print Post  
Why don't racists ever draw the truly horrible conclusions about Asians?

Why are Asians never a real target?

If racism is everything you say it is - just an illogical tribalism with no basis in reality - then why do racists have a decent amount of respect for some other tribes?

I'm fairly sure Yamcha is faking, either to get people banned for quoting his slurs or just to get a rise out of people, but I have noticed this trend in real racists. They may point to the conformity of Asians and jokingly say they don't have souls, but I've never seen Asians be a real target of real racism.

I'm just curious if any defenders of tolerance can explain this.

I can, but my explanation isn't pretty.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Reply #1 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:33am
Print Post  
What makes you think I am faking anything?  Why do you think you can figure me out?  Can you even decide if I am Jeff or not?

I'll tell you why.  Because racism is real and race is real.  Racists do not hate other races for things like skin color.  They don't even necessarily have to hate.  Racism is about recognizing the (mainly) differences between the races, it is about being a realist.

Why should Asians as a race be hated?  They have proven to have high culture, intellect and have provided the rest of the world with the means to become modern i.e. paper, type print, compass, gunpowder, etc.  Their culture is also rich in philosophy.  Asians also don't cause trouble when they move into your area but instead raise the property value.

Whites and Yellows are almost equally superior compared to the other races so they respect each other but prefer to keep a distance.

Niggers and spics absolutely hate Asians.  They hate the fact that Asian are able to come to America and do in one generation what they haven't in centuries.  They also hate the fact that Asians take no handouts and reject affirmative action as those things just slow them down.  No child Left Behind is a joke to them.

The best universities in America are blocking Asians from coming in in order to make room for unworthy niggers to come in on affirmative action programs.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/15/us/harvard-asian-enrollment-applicants.html

Asians do better in the West than they do back home. Why? because back home there are too many people like them and the competition is too great.  But when they come to America and see all the money that whites just leave on the table, the dumb spics who only live for today and the niggers who starve because they accidentally placed their work boots on top of their food stamps, they just do what they have always done in the old country, work!

Those fukken rice-burner people might have the smallest dicks in the world but they can do something sexually that most niqqer males can't.  After an Asian fukks you all night long, in the morning, he gets up and goes to work.
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2019 at 2:07am by yamcha »  

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Meh, your premise is just wrong, there are plenty of racists who don't like Asians and have plenty of mean and nasty things to say about them.  It is however, hard to maintain the illusion that your tribe is superior to the tribe who's members consistently out perform you.  Really the problem with Racists is the same problem that progressives have.  They see disparities between groups and want to ascribe it their bet theory.  Racial inferiority for racists and racism for progressives.  It would be nice if it were so simple. 

Aside from that, why not ask why racists don't hate the Irish, Italians, and Slavs?  Go look at some racist BS from between 1850 and 1950.  Those groups were all part of the inferior races in the US at one time.  They aren't anymore, it seems.  My grandfathers immigration papers list his race as "Irish" by-the-way.

As to whether Asians necessarily raise your property values and are all awesome as yamcha suggests, it varies very much based on the Asians in question.  Second and third generation Chinese and Japanese Americans are almost entirely assimilated into the US mainstream.  South East Asians have had a bit more trouble. 

I am curious though, what is the  "everything" that we say racism is? 

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 10:26am
Print Post  
What I say is all true.  Any White supremacist will say that the Asians are the least hated on their list and Jews the most.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 10:48am
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 9:59am:
Meh, your premise is just wrong, there are plenty of racists who don't like Asians and have plenty of mean and nasty things to say about them.  It is however, hard to maintain the illusion that your tribe is superior to the tribe who's members consistently out perform you.

That means if racism is basically white protectionism, racists should be more intolerant of Asians, but they're not. One of the things I see racists saying consistently is that they're happy the Asians at least get to keep their own countries.

ahhell wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 9:59am:
I am curious though, what is the  "everything" that we say racism is? 

Ask Jeff, he's the most PC person on the forum.

I don't know as much about anti-racists as I do about racists because the former won't engage with me and the latter generally will. What I have seen said consistently by anti-racists like Jeff is that tribalistic behaviour is wrong and evil.

I would like to know why the native South Africans get to eject the white people because it's "their" country but the native Europeans can't peep one word about Muslims without being dogpiled and jeered into oblivion.

I have an explanation, but it's not pretty.

yamcha wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 10:26am:
What I say is all true.  Any White supremacist will say that the Asians are the least hated on their list and Jews the most.

This could be tested pretty easily by heading over to Stormfront and just asking them in the Opposing Views section. That's what it's there for.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:01am
Print Post  
The reason why Asians are that hated is because they don't interfere with others, unlike the jew.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:03am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:01am:
The reason why Asians are that hated is because they don't interfere with others, unlike the jew.

That's actually not my hypothesis, though it is interesting that you never hear Asians screaming for reparations even though the Japanese were in concentration camps under FDR.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:42am
Print Post  
We already talked about this. The Japs are not like niggers.  reparations is an insult.  Niggers are disgusting.

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 11:57am
Print Post  
Through out most of Asia, the Chinese are thought of by racists in terms very similar to the way European/American racists discuss the Jews.  This is largely because Chinese folks have emigrated to a lot of other Asian countries and filled the same sort of economic roles as Jews in Europe.  This makes the locals jealous. 

Yamcha, like most racists you identify a difference then shoehorn it in to your premise.  Chinese and Japanese immigrants due better outside of their nations of origin primarily because the culture of their home countries stifles standouts not because of competition from similar folks.  Competition is generally frowned upon by folks influenced by Confucious. 

Yamcha, you are disgusting. 

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Sep 20th, 2019 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
You know very little about Confucianism.  I am fluent in both Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and Japanese, test me if you want.  The Confucian system is the most competitive system there is.  Why do you think the zipperheads study so hard?  They are competing to get into the single top university in the country. #2 is light years behind in prestige.

Chinese are compared to Jew because they both know how to make money,  However, the Chinese have dignity and an honor code that the Jews know not of.

Why do jews have big noses?
Air is free.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy