Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...? (Read 1897 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Reply #110 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 8:28am:
So what?

So you are ok with niggerfuxation?

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #111 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 11:54am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
This is right but who is disallowing them?

Their own governments I imagine.

yamcha wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
South Africa is worthless without Whites ruling it.  As you can see it is quickly returning to the jungle.

Do you disagree?

I do because value is individualistic. I'm sure if you brought in some Chinese efficiency expert, he could make my house, or Jeff's house, objectively better and more valuable by ruling us.

But it should be up to the individual what he wants to do with his house. He should be able to choose whether he wants 10% of 10,000, or 100% of 100.

Jeff wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:34am:
As long as it all done voluntarily, I agree, but you were talking about it in conjunction with forcing white people out.

They are forcing white people out. It's a tragedy even though the white people never should have been there to begin with.

After they have their genocide tantrum, I think they should be permitted to stop whites from coming in, which as you can see now, worked out badly for everyone.

Jeff wrote on Oct 4th, 2019 at 7:34am:
You could as well say that white people should be "allowed" to live among white people, so all black Americans should be deported (or at least herded into apartheid style black homelands).

White people who want to live among other white people should be allowed to buy land and convert it into HOAs.

You can't have a HOA with the rule of no black people. It's illegal. Everywhere.

Maybe if it wasn't illegal, and we didn't force racists to live among people they dislike, racism wouldn't be an issue. Maybe they lash out because they're not ready to advance.

Racists have it backwards: It's (some) whites who are the jungle monkeys incapable of being better. Some choose to advance and learn to live in objectively better multiculture, but it's a bumpy road, even for the most advanced of them.

So why force them? Let them live in all-white communities they buy. And let them die out when they can't support themselves.

Jeff wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 8:31am:
That has often happened after a war led to a country being conquered.

You're talking about the Chinese camps for Muslims that exist right now, aren't you?

That too. Why in Reason's Name are people insisting Muslims be allowed to live in places like Myanmar when they end up in %$#&ing camps?

If the Burmese people don't want them, then the Burmese shouldn't have to have them. Forcing them has made it worse on everyone.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #112 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 11:54am:
Their own governments I imagine.

I do because value is individualistic. I'm sure if you brought in some Chinese efficiency expert, he could make my house, or Jeff's house, objectively better and more valuable by ruling us.

But it should be up to the individual what he wants to do with his house. He should be able to choose whether he wants 10% of 10,000, or 100% of 100.

That can be said for anything but you have to keep in context.  The Apefricans don't know what is better for them.  SA was almost uninhabited before the White man came.  Apefricans do not enjoy beaches either because they can't swim.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #113 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 1:37pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 12:17pm:
That can be said for anything but you have to keep in context.  The Apefricans don't know what is better for them.  SA was almost uninhabited before the White man came.  Apefricans do not enjoy beaches either because they can't swim.

So what if they will have a vastly lower carrying capacity of the same land? It is their land, and their choice. The mass starvation is an unfortunate consequence of not knowing which choice they want.

Fun fact though... Your species may have evolved semi-aquatic (and then some of you later lost things like the excess body fat required for buoyancy in water).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquatic_ape_hypothesis

Mine did not.

At the beach, my nickname seems to be "Sinky".

I can swim, but it's difficult. And I can't float.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #114 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:39pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:39am:
So you are ok with niggerfuxation?
I don't know what it is.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #115 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
They are forcing white people out. It's a tragedy even though the white people never should have been there to begin with.

You are confusing the First People with their ancestors, and you are doing it in one-way fashion.

The First People did things in typical African fashion when they arrived in South Africa. Luckily, there weren't many people there to oppose them, or they would have slaughtered them... That was the style then, in Africa as elsewhere. Cry

Anyway, the evil policy of Apartheid ended some years ago in South Africa, but now seems to be being revived. It's still an evil policy.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #116 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
I'm sure if you brought in some Chinese efficiency expert, he could make my house, or Jeff's house, objectively better and more valuable by ruling us.

Piss off jerkwad. If you want to hire someone to rule you, just start paying your Mom. Grin Grin Grin

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #117 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 1:37pm:
So what if they will have a vastly lower carrying capacity of the same land? It is their land, and their choice. The mass starvation is an unfortunate consequence of not knowing which choice they want.

You are right.  What do I care if the apes don't know what is best for them?  Let them be.

The Whites still left is SA are the loser whites who have no means to get out.  Too bad for them.  All of the South Africans I have known are cool people and bailed in the 80s and 90s.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #118 - Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:29pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 4:45pm:
You are confusing the First People with their ancestors, and you are doing it in one-way fashion.

The First People did things in typical African fashion when they arrived in South Africa. Luckily, there weren't many people there to oppose them, or they would have slaughtered them... That was the style then, in Africa as elsewhere. Cry

Anyway, the evil policy of Apartheid ended some years ago in South Africa, but now seems to be being revived. It's still an evil policy.

Jeff, I don't understand why you are so big into genocide/ethnically cleansing other peoples. I don't like that it's being done to Whites and the Tibetans and Yazidi and Palestinians, so why would I want this to happen to anyone else? Why can't everybody just have a home where they're safe from other people, where they can raise families in healthy environments and just be happy? What is so wrong with that?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #119 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:13am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 5th, 2019 at 10:29pm:
Jeff, I don't understand why you are so big into genocide/ethnically cleansing other peoples.
Because it's such a great evil, and talking like you talk gets people thinking about how it might actually be a good thing. It's not. No matter what you imagine, it's a great evil, and tribal minded people like you have been behind all of it in history.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Question for Anti-Racists: Why Don't Racists...?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy