Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Censorship of Elected Officials
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Censorship of Elected Officials (Read 537 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Kamala Harris Desperately Tries To Muzzle Trump
Reply #10 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:27pm:
It's pretty clear who wants to silence someone else's voice. . . It is Harris.   She wants to muzzle Trump.

This is pretty comical Chief, thinking the President will be "muzzled" if he can't Tweet... Grin Grin Grin

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:49pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:36pm:
This is pretty comical Chief, thinking the President will be "muzzled" if he can't Tweet... Grin Grin Grin

Some people argue that Twitter helps the never-Trumpers by giving Trump plenty of rope to hang himself, so to speak.

Last weekend, Trump tweeted some very threatening things about Rep. Adam Schiff:

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress......

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason....."

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 5:49pm:
Some people argue that Twitter helps the never-Trumpers by giving Trump plenty of rope to hang himself, so to speak.

Last weekend, Trump tweeted some very threatening things about Rep. Adam Schiff:

"Like every American, I deserve to meet my accuser, especially when this accuser, the so-called “Whistleblower,” represented a perfect conversation with a foreign leader in a totally inaccurate and fraudulent way. Then Schiff made up what I actually said by lying to Congress......

His lies were made in perhaps the most blatant and sinister manner ever seen in the great Chamber. He wrote down and read terrible things, then said it was from the mouth of the President of the United States. I want Schiff questioned at the highest level for Fraud & Treason....."
I already told you what I think about that Chief... That wasn't the really comical part, which was the fear that the President will be "muzzled" if he can't tweet. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Creepy Joe Biden Desperately Tries To Muzzle Trump's Lawyer
Reply #13 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:22pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:04pm:
I already told you what I think about that Chief... That wasn't the really comical part, which was the fear that the President will be "muzzled" if he can't tweet. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Last Sunday, Creepy Joe Biden’s presidential campaign made an extraordinary request to executives of top news channels on Sunday, asking them to no longer book Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on their programs!!

“We are writing today with grave concern that you continue to book Rudy Giuliani on your air to spread false, debunked conspiracy theories on behalf of Donald Trump. While you often fact check his statements in real time during your discussions, that is no longer enough. By giving him your air time, you are allowing him to introduce increasingly unhinged, unfounded and desperate lies into the national conversation.”

LOL.  Unhinged.   

How those dems hate free speech!!

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Creepy Joe Biden Desperately Tries To Muzzle Trump's Lawyer
Reply #14 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:22pm:
Last Sunday, Creepy Joe Biden’s presidential campaign made an extraordinary request to executives of top news channels on Sunday, asking them to no longer book Donald Trump’s personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, on their programs!!

That would probably be a Blessing for everyone!

BTW, it sounds like you want to infringe the free speech rights of Uncle Joe's campaign staff?

If Rudi wants to get his message out, let him write a book and get rich like everybody else. Angry What's so special about him?

Edit: Should a special prosecutor look into Giuliani's record as a prosecutor?  Edit 2: Was he worse than Harris?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:39pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:28pm:
That would probably be a Blessing for everyone!

BTW, it sounds like you want to infringe the free speech rights of Uncle Joe's campaign staff?

Not all.  I just want to demonstrate how desperate the dems are to destroy Trump.

They know Joe will have a rough time going on a debate stage with Trump.  Trump is at the top of his game.

Joe is getting sleepy, and the more he talks, the more likely he is to say dumb things.

And dems know that Sleepy Joe is the Great White Hope.

The rest of the dem field are ignoramuses.   Independent voters are terrified of them.

Comrade Bernie just had emergency heart surgery yesterday.  His campaign is suspended - possibly over.

Dems are in dire straits.   

Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:28pm:
If Rudi wants to get his message out, let him write a book and get rich like everybody else. Angry What's so special about him?
Rudi is completely unhinged.  They should let him run the MSM talk show circuit and watch him self-destruct.

Let him speak freely.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:39pm:
Not all.  I just want to demonstrate how desperate the dems are to destroy Trump.

Libertarians never thought he was a good choice either.

Howdey Doodey probably could have beat Hillary, and would have made a better President than The Donald.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:47pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:39pm:
Rudi is completely unhinged.  They should let him run the MSM talk show circuit and watch him self-destruct.

Let him speak freely.
So, you think Uncle Joe is an idiot for wanting to silence Rudi?

Who cares. In electoral-political-terminology, Biden is Dead Meat.

Disclaimer: I did not invent that term, and do not condone it's use unless a candidate is indeed Dead Meat, as so often happens... Cry

I think political operatives in charge of campaigns came up with the phrase "Dead Meat". They are often people of the ruthless sort... Shocked

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:42pm:
Libertarians never thought he was a good choice either.

Howdey Doodey probably could have beat Hillary, and would have made a better President than The Donald.

Let's not forget that Hillary WON the popular vote.  Dems screwed up by not exploiting the electoral college.

They won't make that same mistake again.

Jeff wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:42pm:
Edit: Should a special prosecutor look into Giuliani's record as a prosecutor?  Edit 2: Was he worse than Harris?
A prosecutor's job is to get convictions.  Harris & Giuliani's record as a prosecutor has no bearing on how they conduct themselves in the political arena.

Both are complete failures in my opinion.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Oct 2nd, 2019 at 7:55pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Oct 2nd, 2019 at 6:57pm:
Let's not forget that Hillary WON the popular vote.  Dems screwed up by not exploiting the electoral college.

Wouldn't exploiting the electoral college be unconstitutional? Do both of the TwoParties have a plan to exploit it this time around?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Censorship of Elected Officials
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy