Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What should I do Chief? advice
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What should I do Chief? advice (Read 662 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: What should I do Chief? advice
Reply #10 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 12:01pm:
It's odd that these fake commie-cars are seen in kamcha's hometown, Irvine.

There are a huge number of Mainland Chinese buying houses in Irvine and OC beach cities.  Most of them are young foreign students whose families are government-connected.  I spoke to a few and most of them are just finding ways to get money out of China.  Basically, if you are rich in China you are constantly worried about confiscation, imprisonment, and death.  All of their officials send their kids to study in America as a way to transfer corruption money out of China.

The problem is that these people just buy the property and let it go to shit.  They are not neighborly and don't even live there much of the time.  It is just a way for them to wash their money.  They let the yard go to shit and happily pay the fines.  These are people who just 20 years ago had never seen a western toilet but are now multimillionaires.

You can always tell which houses are theirs because they like to put up windchimes for good Fengshui.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 6:00pm:
You're asking the Chief advice about refinancing your property? Really?

Nope.  Asking him for life advice and I plan on taking it too.  My property in California is being leased out right now for another year or so through a property management company.  I will sell it when the lease is over.  Now I need to decide if I want to live in another state or outside of America.  Chief is right, California is going to get worse and worse. 

People who don't come from Southern California can't understand.  You guys have no idea how much we have lost.

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:47pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:37pm:
Nope.  Asking him for life advice and I plan on taking it too.  My property in California is being leased out right now for another year or so through a property management company.  I will sell it when the lease is over.  Now I need to decide if I want to live in another state or outside of America.  Chief is right, California is going to get worse and worse. 

People who don't come from Southern California can't understand.  You guys have no idea how much we have lost.

Actually South Florida is much the same way, just on a smaller scale.

It's always the same: Good people move in, work hard, and create prosperity. Bad people move where it is prosperous and skim, either voluntary (begging) or involuntary (government) - it makes no difference to the effect they have on the area: They make it worse.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
I guess you could call it the same but I don't know.  South Florida is a humid mosquito-infested marshland.  California is one of the most beautiful places in the world and has the best weather in the world.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 8:28pm:
You can always tell which houses are theirs because they like to put up windchimes for good Fengshui.

I laughed so hard at this . . .

My Sis & brother in Law live in Irvine.

A couple of years ago they hired a Fengshui consultant to help arrange things.  LOL.

I love them both dearly, but they are such dweebs.

Eh, , , they're happier , now.  I guess that's all they paid for, really.  maybe I'm the dweeb?

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 9:26pm
Print Post  
I think Fengshui works actually but you have to have a real master to help you.  The Indians have something similar called Vastu.

It can't hurt since all they are doing is telling you to rearrange your furniture and maybe chop down a tree or two and put in a little pond.

~~~There was funky Chinaman from funky Chinatown~~~

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 9:26pm:
I think Fengshui works actually but you have to have a real master to help you.  The Indians have something similar called Vastu.

It can't hurt since all they are doing is telling you to rearrange your furniture and maybe chop down a tree or two and put in a little pond...

They had to put up a trampoline.

Everyone loves it!    Grin   Grin   I learned how to do a back-flip!   and i'm 62!    Grin   Grin

Every once in while it's a back-FLOP.   Embarrassed    I'm improving, though!

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:06pm:
They had to put up a trampoline.

Everyone loves it!    Grin   Grin   I learned how to do a back-flip!   and i'm 62!    Grin   Grin

Once in while it's a back-FLOP.   Embarrassed    I'm improving, though.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Oh yeah?  One time I checked out a Chicano Karate school in East L.A. and saw them do jumping kicks at piñatas while blindfolded.

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:37pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:15pm:
Oh yeah?  One time I checked out a Chicano Karate school in East L.A. and saw them do jumping kicks at piñatas while blindfolded.
My brother in law has a neat trick . . . he does a flip on the trampoline holding a glass of wine.  Doesn't spill a drop. . . 

I have a crude i-phone video but don't know how to upload it.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:53pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Sep 28th, 2019 at 10:37pm:
My brother in law has a neat trick . . . he does a flip on the trampoline holding a glass of wine.  Doesn't spill a drop. . . 

Is he crazy?  This is California, he can get ticketed for that.  Trampolining Under the Influence. TUI.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › What should I do Chief? advice
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy