Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Jews say not OK and get a haircut!
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jews say not OK and get a haircut! (Read 692 times)
The Opposition
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Jews say not OK and get a haircut!
Reply #20 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 7:21am:
Just watch what you say at work, and don't post idiot shit on social media.

Keep your racist opinions to yourself unless you are among friends, or air them anonymously, or find an employer who's a racist too.

BTW, "... lose their jobs and starve" is a nice touch! Smiley

If you live in a society that generally disapproves of racism, you can't expect to be welcome everywhere if you're a loudmouthed racist Probably, it you're a polite racist and a good worker, you won't get fired unless you go around picking on the "niggers" (as you call them) that work where you do.

That's simply not true. They will dig deep to find any dirt they can. They will even clip videos to frame people for racism because they can't find enough real racists to satisfy their bloodlust.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #21 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:25pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:03pm:
That's simply not true. They will dig deep to find any dirt they can. They will even clip videos to frame people for racism because they can't find enough real racists to satisfy their bloodlust.
You work for people like that? I wouldn't.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:25pm:
You work for people like that? I wouldn't.

You don't work at all and you probably never have.

Besides that, it's not always the employers spearheading it. It's the media putting social pressure (totally free market!) on the employers and then of course, they fire. They have to.

I'm not going to keep linking the Sandmann case because you keep ignoring it. The allegations were clearly false, but it doesn't matter: Once the media has its way with you, the damage is done.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 2:31pm:
Besides that, it's not always the employers spearheading it. It's the media putting social pressure (totally free market!) on the employers and then of course, they fire. They have to.

How about an example that applies to what you're claiming?

Elizabeth Warren finds out one of her top campaign men is accused of being like Joe Biden, so she fires him? That's not a good example, because Democratic campaigns aren't at all like working in the real worlds.

I'm looking for examples from private businesses that aren't under any sort of pressure from the government, i.e. they aren't afraid of losing grant money, or losing contracts with the government.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #24 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:08pm
Print Post  

This is true and how it was when I was still working for others.  HR would always research potential new hires bire their social media.  I have seen many people get terminated for un-PC pictures, videos and tweets and blog posts, even for yelp reviews. 

I do not and have never subscribed to any sort of social media.  There were a few times when colleagues asked me to add them on my Facebook and when I told then I don't have Facebook, they thought I was "dissing" them since everyone has to have it.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:21pm
Print Post  

Have you read any of the posts I wrote about my past experiences working for people and why and how I got out of it?

You can't expect much when you sign your ass over to others.  All employees regardless of position are given an employee handbook that tells then how they can and cannot dress, what they can and cannot do, what they can and cannot say and how long they have to be in the office and from what time till what time.  Having a boss is disgusting.

When you run into an idiot in the entrepreneurial world, you can turn around and head the other way. When you run into an idiot in the corporate world, you have to turn around and say, “Sorry, boss.”

You like video games right?  In many video games, the boss is the evil dude that you have to kill at the end of a level.

The reason why people are so devastated when they get fired is that people treat their jobs as their primary social outlet. They hang out with the same people working in the same field. Such incestuous relations are social dead ends. An exciting day includes deep conversations about the company’s switch from Sparkletts to Arrowhead, the delay of Microsoft’s latest operating system, and the unexpected delivery of more Bic pens. What an inbred social life!

The only way to get out of it is to have enough courage to carve your own path and make enough FUKK YOU money that you don't care what others think about you since they can't do shit to you. 

Hey, I asked you to reply to my post on my thought on NAP and India, please take the time to do so.  And what do you think about what I said about the political "isms"?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:31pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:08pm:
This is true and how it was when I was still working for others.  HR would always research potential new hires bire their social media.
Which meant nobody would hire you?

And you are still surprised? Cheesy

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:32pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:21pm:
Have you read any of the posts I wrote about my past experiences working for people and why and how I got out of it?
I haven't. Not that I can remember... Were any of them memorable?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
Hey, I asked you to reply to my post on my thought on NAP and India, please take the time to do so.

I did. I guess I could sum it up more and say that I think the NAP is a little ahead of our time, and that I admit that sort of thing can do more harm than good.

When you run into an idiot in the entrepreneurial world, you can turn around and head the other way. When you run into an idiot in the corporate world, you have to turn around and say, “Sorry, boss.”

I wouldn't go so far as to say they're idiots. They have the one skill that's at a premium in capitalism: Ruling others. In other words, dominance, and knowing who to connect to. Networking.

People who are good at a job can't always be a boss. They may do everything right except know how to play the social field. In capitalism, they're condemned to be eternal losers, and the ones who can make the right social plays will be winners no matter what else they can or can't do.

The reason why people are so devastated when they get fired is that people treat their jobs as their primary social outlet.

Or because it's their livelihood.

-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Oct 6th, 2019 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
You can't expect much when you sign your ass over to others.
Well, you can expect that they will own your ass according to your prior agreement... Smiley

Did you sell your ass by the hour, the day, the month or the year?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Jews say not OK and get a haircut!
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy