Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Government of Louisiana Protect our Rights
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Government of Louisiana Protect our Rights (Read 369 times)
Little Big Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Government of Louisiana Protect our Rights
Reply #60 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:41am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:15am:
You always know when someone KNOWS they are losing when they feel the need to start crowing they are winning, don't you, Don?

Often true enough, but in this case it is pretty silly to say I am losing arguments with you, given your history.

Quote:
No.  I debate you when you're serious, I banter with you when you're not.  The split is your choice.  But no, bantering with you when you're not genuine doesn't reinforce anything.  You want me to ignore you as you just admitted in the last answer.  Why would I reward you for trolling?  THAT would be reinforcing trolling

Unless . . . I am only implying that I want you to ignore me so that you keep responding to avoid doing what you think I want.

But, could I really be that good at manipulating you?

Quote:
I don't really get the story,
. The story about Colbert and Alicia Keyes?

Keyes had a hit song called “the element of freedom.”  I . . . Hope? . . . You understand why asking if gold is the element of freedom would be something that a conservative might be expected to do?

Quote:
but one of the best Republicans I've seen was Alan Alda in the West Wing.  Of course Alda is way left like you are, Don.  But he played a fantastic Republican.  He was asked about that in an interview, how he was so effective in the part when that wasn't his politics.  He said he's an actor, that was the roll

The role, yes.  The roll was what he had with his dinner.  Yes, he spits out words writers give him, and Colbert likely does the same, but he also seems to ad lib sometimes.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #61 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:59am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 10:41am:
Often true enough, but in this case it is pretty silly to say I am losing arguments with you, given your history.

I don't think that's silly at all. I've never seen Jeff or Kaz lose an argument. The worst they do against each other is that neither of them wins.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #62 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:00am
Print Post  
Often true enough, but in this case it is pretty silly to say I am losing arguments with you, given your history

That's like the most limp dicked thing you could possibly have come back with

Unless . . . I am only implying that I want you to ignore me so that you keep responding to avoid doing what you think I want

Not that good, that bad.  You're an intellectual third grader, completely superficial.

LBM:  Um ... I want you to not give me your dessert!  Hey, why aren't you giving me your dessert???

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #63 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:06am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:00am:
That's like the most limp dicked thing you could possibly have come back with

Not that good, that bad.  You're an intellectual third grader, completely superficial.

LBM:  Um ... I want you to not give me your dessert!  Hey, why aren't you giving me your dessert???

The analogy should be that the person did give me the dessert, should it not?  After all, you keep replying.

So do not give me your dessert.  And tell your mom, I . . .  I mean you . . .  like chocolate pudding, not tapioca, OK?

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #64 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:13am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:06am:
The analogy should be that the person did give me the dessert, should it not?  After all, you keep replying.

So do not give me your dessert.  And tell your mom, I . . .  I mean you . . .  like chocolate pudding, not tapioca, OK?

Right, I'm replying with banter, just like I said I would.  I only write serious posts when you do that.  I already said all this.  Your point?   

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #65 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:26am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:13am:
Right, I'm replying with banter, just like I said I would.  I only write serious posts when you do that.  I already said all this.  Your point?   

I guess my point was that I could easily manipulate you into replying. But in reality, you are compulsive about replying so I’m not actually manipulating you.  If I were somehow able to manipulate you into not replying, that would be an accomplishment.  But I doubt that is possible.

Unless you count getting you to rage quit again as get you to stop replying.  That I could easily do, I guess.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #66 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:40am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:26am:
I guess my point was that I could easily manipulate you into replying. But in reality, you are compulsive about replying so I’m not actually manipulating you.  If I were somehow able to manipulate you into not replying, that would be an accomplishment.  But I doubt that is possible.

Unless you count getting you to rage quit again as get you to stop replying.  That I could easily do, I guess.

I said I'm replying.  What don't you comprehend about that?  You want me to  ignore you and you're a troll.  I'm not going to do that. 

And it cracks me up how stupid you are.

You reply to me and I reply to you, but that's me being compulsive about replying.

And yes, you've mentioned how lividly angry you are.  Calm down, it's just an internet discussion.  You're going to pop a vein.  Seriously C-A-L-M D-O-W-N.

What a f*g**t

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #67 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:42am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:40am:
I said I'm replying.  What don't you comprehend about that?  You want me to  ignore you and you're a troll.  I'm not going to do that. 

And it cracks me up how stupid you are.

You reply to me and I reply to you, but that's me being compulsive about replying.

And yes, you've mentioned how lividly angry you are.  Calm down, it's just an internet discussion.  You're going to pop a vein.  Seriously C-A-L-M D-O-W-N.

What a f*g**t

Well, at least you tacitly admit that I could get you to rage quit if I wanted.

But it is the new me, so I’m not going to to anything like that.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #68 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:49am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:42am:
Well, at least you tacitly admit that I could get you to rage quit if I wanted.

But it is the new me, so I’m not going to to anything like that.

No, you can't get me to rage quit.  Opposition did it last time because it was that was when I finally gave up on him.  He has the ability to write serious posts and just won't do it other than as an aberration.  Now I have no hope for him, he can't duplicate it.  I guess you have to convince the Chief to do it.

I have no hope for you.  You gave me one serious reply today and then went back to trolling.  I have no hope for you at all, so you can't get to me.  It's not possible.

Well, I guess the one way you could do it would be a long game.  You'd have to stop trolling for a sufficient time to convince me you're different.  That would take a long time given your history. Then you hit me with nothing but trolling.  That might work, but you don't have either the commitment or the intelligence to pull it off, not even close

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #69 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:53am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 11:49am:
No, you can't get me to rage quit. 

Challenge accepted!

Just kidding.  I’m not like that anymore.  I’m reformed, like Clint Eastwood in “Unforgiven.”

Quote:
Opposition did it last time because it was that was when I finally gave up on him.  He has the ability to write serious posts and just won't do it other than as an aberration.  Now I have no hope for him, he can't duplicate it.  I guess you have to convince the Chief to do it.

I have no hope for you.  You gave me one serious reply today and then went back to trolling.  I have no hope for you at all, so you can't get to me.  It's not possible.

Well, I guess the one way you could do it would be a long game.  You'd have to stop trolling for a sufficient time to convince me you're different.  That would take a long time given your history. Then you hit me with nothing but trolling.  That might work, but you don't have either the commitment or the intelligence to pull it off, not even close

Just out of curiosity, which of my replies today do you categorize as serious?

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Government of Louisiana Protect our Rights
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy