Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations (Read 877 times)
Little Biq Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Reply #10 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:08pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Yes.  The term "support animal" shouldn't exist in regard to any government law or in any other government way.  It should be up to markets to decide

I could buy that coming from you if you really believed airlines should operate in a free market, 

Instead, you believe they should be tax-funded with a whole agency dedicated to protecting their aging fleet of airplanes, municipalities funding their airports, states providing them roads and an air force and navy protecting their flight lanes.  All at the expense of middle-class and working class taxpayers.

But when one of them needs to take a guide dog, or an emotional support horse with him to visit his family for Christmas, your answer is "crappity smack you, taxpayer!  You can walk to Wisconsin if you want to see your family so bad.  Your guide dog will help you find the way.  Or ride your horse Mr. 'I freak out without him!'"

If the taxpayers asked for a refund, since obviously his money is not being spent to help everyone, you would literally spit in his face.  Did you ever work for the IRS?  crappity smack the taxpayer is their motto also.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:28pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 6:50pm:
Yes.  The term "support animal" shouldn't exist in regard to any government law or in any other government way.  It should be up to markets to decide
You OK with guide dogs for the blind?

Edit: What sort of person gets so much emotional support from a horse that they can't exist without it?

Is there an official description and a special name for them, in the Big Book of Mental Disorders?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:08pm:
Did you ever work for the IRS?  crappity smack the taxpayer is their motto also.
Some of them used to be helpful... You're saying that all of the good ones have been weeded out?

Did Trump get the last of them, or had Obama already cleaned them out?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #13 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:08pm:
I could buy that coming from you if you really believed airlines should operate in a free market, 

Instead, you believe they should be tax-funded with a whole agency dedicated to protecting their aging fleet of airplanes, municipalities funding their airports, states providing them roads and an air force and navy protecting their flight lanes.  All at the expense of middle-class and working class taxpayers.

But when one of them needs to take a guide dog, or an emotional support horse with him to visit his family for Christmas, your answer is "crappity smack you, taxpayer!  You can walk to Wisconsin if you want to see your family so bad.  Your guide dog will help you find the way.  Or ride your horse Mr. 'I freak out without him!'"

If the taxpayers asked for a refund, since obviously his money is not being spent to help everyone, you would literally spit in his face.  Did you ever work for the IRS?  crappity smack the taxpayer is their motto also.

What the fvck are you talking about?  I never said any of that.  We've never even discussed airlines, and that sure isn't my position.  You're just a ...

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #14 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:07am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 6th, 2019 at 7:28pm:
You OK with guide dogs for the blind?

kaz:  I'm against government making laws for comfort animals

Jeff:  Oh, yeah Kaz!  So you're against the BLIND having GUIDE dogs?

What the fvck is the matter with you, drunken sot?  Roll over and sleep it off.  And then go back to your village, they miss having their idiot.

I know you haven't the faintest idea what a classic liberal is, but I'm fine with people having comfort dogs and blind dogs.  I'm against government having any laws regarding them either way at all.  Se how that works?  Be honest, you don't, do you?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:45am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:07am:

Good. And you're in favor of private companies being able to make their own rules too.

I knew that.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 8:37am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:07am:

Jeff:  Oh, yeah Kaz!  So you're against the BLIND having GUIDE dogs?

What the fvck is the matter with you, drunken sot?  Roll over and sleep it off.  And then go back to your village, they miss having their idiot.

I know you haven't the faintest idea what a classic liberal is, but I'm fine with people having comfort dogs and blind dogs.  I'm against government having any laws regarding them either way at all.  Se how that works?  Be honest, you don't, do you?

That is not really true,  though.   I believe I have been posting on here more than a year and I’ve never seen you say a word about not wanting government to force private businesses to allow guide dogs on the premises.  But now you are all over the service animal discussion because it is about comfort horses. 

You want people to be allowed to have guide dogs and be able to take them anywhere regardless of the desires of the owners because you judge them to be legitimate, but you don’t want people to have comfort animals and have the same government-enforced “legal right” to take them anywhere.

It is more honest when we are honest.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:11am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 8:37am:
That is not really true,  though.   I believe I have been posting on here more than a year and I’ve never seen you say a word about not wanting government to force private businesses to allow guide dogs on the premises.  But now you are all over the service animal discussion because it is about comfort horses. 

You want people to be allowed to have guide dogs and be able to take them anywhere regardless of the desires of the owners because you judge them to be legitimate, but you don’t want people to have comfort animals and have the same government-enforced “legal right” to take them anywhere.

It is more honest when we are honest.

It is more honest when we are honest there bud.

Nowhere in my post did I say that I took a position specifically on guide dogs before.  Try reading my post again and see if you can get it this time.  Don't worry, Jeff couldn't read simple English any better than you did.

I have however been consistently against any government rules over private businesses.  I've argument private businesses can decide who uses their bathrooms and which bathrooms they use, private businesses can discriminate freely against anyone they want to either as employees or customers.  I've consistently been against all regulation.  So in that sense, anyone with half a brain would know I'm against government requiring businesses to let in guide dogs.  But then again you ENTIRELY whiffed on what that post said ...

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #18 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:13am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 7:45am:
Good. And you're in favor of private companies being able to make their own rules too.

I knew that.

And that's what I said in the post you melted down about.

It's hard to read through the bottom of a whiskey bottle, isn't it, Otis?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:16am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 9:13am:
And that's what I said in the post you melted down about.

It's hard to read through the bottom of a whiskey bottle, isn't it, Otis?
If you want to cal me by a hillbilly name that isn't mine, I prefer Cletus, thanks.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy