Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations (Read 880 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Reply #50 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:25am
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
No they don't he is a leech doesn't pay any taxes.

I am a leech too but I at least am trying to go to school get good grades and get a good job so I can work for myself.

Lots of people say Jeff has never had a job I think they are right.

Jeff certainly doesn't know anything about working.  He thinks you have a "contract" with your employer to have a job that is only changeable with mutual consent and that if your employer wants to change your job and you don't agree, they must keep paying you to do your old job.

He lives in North Carolina, but he doesn't know it's a work at will State or what that means either.

He's a bickering old woman.  Maybe he stayed home and raised the kids.  Shudder, poor kids ...

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #51 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:57am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:25am:
Jeff certainly doesn't know anything about working.  He thinks you have a "contract" with your employer to have a job that is only changeable with mutual consent and that if your employer wants to change your job and you don't agree, they must keep paying you to do your old job.

How many time must I tell you not to distort my words in order to make it seem as if I believe things I don't, or have said things that I didn't. It's very rude.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #52 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:59am
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Nov 7th, 2019 at 6:03pm:
No they don't he is a leech doesn't pay any taxes.

Lots of people say Jeff has never had a job I think they are right.
I paid taxes on over $60,000 of income last year, and will do the same this year.

kaz says I've never had a job, and he doesn't know shit about it.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #53 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:00am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:57am:
How many time must I tel you not to distort my words in order to make it seem as if I believe things I don't, or have said things that I didn't. It's very rude.

That was exactly the argument you made, no idea what you're talking about

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #54 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:01am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 9:59am:
I paid taxes on over $60,000 of income last year, and will do the same this year.

kaz says I've never had a job, and he doesn't know shit about it.

I only know what you said, which was utter ignorance about how jobs work anywhere, and you didn't know anything about NC employment, the State you live in

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #55 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:05am
Print Post  
He lives in North Carolina, but he doesn't know it's a work at will State or what that means either.

NC is one of many states that protect people's "right to work without being forced to join or support a union monopoly".

This is most commonly called "Right to Work", not "work at will".

You cannot "work at will" in NC, you have to find someone willing to hire you, or start your own business.

You can start your own business "at will", but being hired involves the will of an employer, who is free to hire, or fire, you, at their will.

Let's call it "hire or fire at will" which is accurate, where "work at will" is not.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #56 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:06am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:01am:
I only know what you said, which was utter ignorance about how jobs work anywhere...
You are of course free to believe what you want to.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #57 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:08am
Print Post  

I did not say that. I said, "If you want to hire a prostitute, advertise that you are looking to hire a prostitute."

I probably also said "If you want your secretary to agree to become a prostitute, you should ask, not demand."

I believe I also said "If you want your secretary to wash the windows, tell him to wash the windows."

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #58 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:05am:
NC is one of many states that protect people's "right to work without being forced to join or support a union monopoly".

This is most commonly called "Right to Work", not "work at will".

You cannot "work at will" in NC, you have to find someone willing to hire you, or start your own business.

You can start your own business "at will", but being hired involves the will of an employer, who is free to hire, or fire, you, at their will.

Let's call it "hire or fire at will" which is accurate, where "work at will" is not.

Demonstrating again you know nothing about employment in North Carolina.  NC is BOTH a work at will and right to work State.  I said work at will because that was the one I was referring to, drunken sot.  Check yourself into the local jail and sleep it off, Otis

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #59 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:25am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 10:08am:
I did not say that. I said, "If you want to hire a prostitute, advertise that you are looking to hire a prostitute."

I probably also said "If you want your secretary to agree to become a prostitute, you should ask, not demand."

I believe I also said "If you want your secretary to wash the windows, tell him to wash the windows."

Bull.  You said asking someone to do something that isn't in your "contract" means that you can't make them do it. You also rejected firing them and said you would sue.  Exactly what I said you said

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Emotional Support Horses Must be Allowed on Public Accommodations
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy