Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Wants to Use U.S. Military to Protect American Emigrants
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trump Wants to Use U.S. Military to Protect American Emigrants (Read 65 times)
Little Big Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Trump Wants to Use U.S. Military to Protect American Emigrants
Nov 8th, 2019 at 12:08pm
Print Post  
We rarely use the word "emigrate" in the U.S., because we do not think of Americans wanting to move away from the U.S. and we are right about that, because it is rare.

Some "families from Utah" decided that they would rather live in Mexico.  I can guess why.  They say that in Mexico if you do not have enough freedom, you can always buy a little more.  They chose to be Mexicans and I do not criticize them for that.

They were murdered by drug gangs, and Trump wants to send troops to Mexico to fight the gangs. 

We have plenty of gangs here, making huge profits from crime thanks to our laws against drugs.  They kill more people in American cities every day than those unfortunate families.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Trump Wants to Use U.S. Military to Protect American Emigrants
Reply #1 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 12:08pm:
We rarely use the word "emigrate" in the U.S., because we do not think of Americans wanting to move away from the U.S. and we are right about that, because it is rare.

Some "families from Utah" decided that they would rather live in Mexico.  I can guess why.  They say that in Mexico if you do not have enough freedom, you can always buy a little more.  They chose to be Mexicans and I do not criticize them for that.

They were murdered by drug gangs, and Trump wants to send troops to Mexico to fight the gangs. 

We have plenty of gangs here, making huge profits from crime thanks to our laws against drugs.  They kill more people in American cities every day than those unfortunate families.   

In this particular case though, we need the wall as now those gangs regularly cross the border into the United States

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 12:24pm:
In this particular case though, we need the wall as now those gangs regularly cross the border into the United States

Build a wall or outright open the border.  This pretending the border is closed but watching people stream in because gives us the worst of all possibilities. 

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
Build a wall or outright open the border.  This pretending the border is closed but watching people stream in because gives us the worst of all possibilities. 

Since the subject are Mexican gangs, I don't see what this has to do with that it is our problem and frankly our right to confront them since they are in Mexico and Mexico isn't doing it

IP Logged

ahhell

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:33pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:11pm:
I can't really disagree with that.

kaz wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:29pm:
Since the subject are Mexican gangs, I don't see what this has to do with that it is our problem and frankly our right to confront them since they are in Mexico and Mexico isn't doing it
As they are mostly funded by smuggling drugs and people into the US, it is our fault, in part at least.    Legalize drugs and rationalize immigration and there wouldn't be a narco state on the border.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
ahhell wrote on Nov 8th, 2019 at 3:33pm:
As they are mostly funded by smuggling drugs and people into the US, it is our fault, in part at least.    Legalize drugs and rationalize immigration and there wouldn't be a narco state on the border.

I'm pretty sure you know that I agree with that.  I don't think though it changes that Mexico not protecting us from gangs based in their territory still gives us a right to take care of them ourselves.

I sure don't support drug legalization to support drug dealers.  I say if we get the chance, fire missiles and kill them

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump Wants to Use U.S. Military to Protect American Emigrants
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy