Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Can I Sell My EBT?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Can I Sell My EBT? (Read 659 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Can I Sell My EBT?
Reply #30 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
Hey, the ethical thing was being sarcastic.  I don't know what libertarians call aggression and you are reverting back to the same shit again, stop it.  Same song

I simply do not believe in any government handout programs, especially the ones that have no end, so EBT.

OK?

You want to take someone's EBT money and cook a 4-star meal and not eat it because you fear libertarians will call it aggressive than fine you fukking lunatic.  Bravo to you.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:33pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:28pm:
I don't know what libertarians call aggression...
We prefer to use words and phrases in their commonly understood meanings.

It make communicating SO much easier! Smiley

I like Webster's Dictionary's definition...

What do you think "aggression" is?

Libertarians aren't at all sure of what people like you mean by "aggression"...

Why not tell us? Kiss Thanks.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Industry
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 5:28pm:
You want to take someone's EBT money and cook a 4-star meal and not eat it because you fear libertarians will call it aggressive than fine you fukking lunatic.  Bravo to you.

It was like 10 stars I never had shit that good now I know my mom can't really cook you are right that she buys junk food and also a lot of finished food but the best is made from scratch which means the most basic mats you can buy.

Why don't you say he can eat some then? Nobody will say that cause you would rather starve people.

They do not read Little Red Hen to kids anymore I remember cause I guess I was just on the line of it cause I saw the teacher found the book in the big bin of books said it was evil or something and threw it in the trash I think cause it was not communist enough but libertarian really is evil say every animal but the Hen should eat fk even a communist would let the Hen eat too she fkn made the bread.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
...my mom can't really cook...
Does it rise to the level of aggression?

My Mom could bake like no tomorrow, but her cooking was bad, at times, I think, rising to the level of aggression. Soup and stew she could do well...

Cookies and cakes and pies and pastry, she was awesome, but that was special occasion stuff. Our everyday food was usually bad.

Dad didn't marry her for her cooking I think, or he didn't know until it was too late?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:35pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:24pm:
It was like 10 stars I never had shit that good now I know my mom can't really cook you are right that she buys junk food and also a lot of finished food but the best is made from scratch which means the most basic mats you can buy.

Why don't you say he can eat some then? Nobody will say that cause you would rather starve people.

They do not read Little Red Hen to kids anymore I remember cause I guess I was just on the line of it cause I saw the teacher found the book in the big bin of books said it was evil or something and threw it in the trash I think cause it was not communist enough but libertarian really is evil say every animal but the Hen should eat fk even a communist would let the Hen eat too she fkn made the bread.

I don't understand your English.  I think you need to focus on ESL and not EBT.  Nobody who is willing to work will starve. 

Look at the people picking up bottles can cans on the street.  There is money everywhere.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:42pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:35pm:
Look at people picking up bottles and cans on the street.  There is money everywhere.
I only see old people doing that now.

We used to do it when I was a kid, that's where I got enough money to buy a BB gun! Smiley Smiley Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Industry
Libertarian Senior Member

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
You are all fkn evil I see how you are.

A communist thinks all the animals should share the bread even tho the Hen made it.

The people the communists think are evil think the Hen should choose if she should share or not.

Libertarians think they should trick the Hen into thinking she cannot eat her own bread and then eat it up themselves cause tricking is even better than working.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:59pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:42pm:
I only see old people doing that now.

We used to do it when I was a kid, that's where I got enough money to buy a BB gun! Smiley Smiley Smiley

I used to turn in bottles to the liquor store to by comic books.

Recycling is hard work but actually pays well if you are willing to go through the trash.  What the fukk is wrong with this Indy kid?

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:59pm:

Well, what do you think "aggression" is? What constitutes aggression in your mind?

There weren't deposits on liquor bottles where I grew up, and we rarely found any on the roadside. A penny on soft drink bottles was what I remember, They cleaned them up and re-used them.

Nobody allowed us to pick through their trash. We wouldn't have even thought of it.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #39 - Nov 14th, 2019 at 9:22pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 14th, 2019 at 6:59pm:

Recycling is hard work but actually pays well if you are willing to go through the trash.  What the fukk is wrong with this Indy kid?

Nothing. Nothing is wrong with him whatsoever. He has a strong sense of (what he thinks of as) justice, and he wants to get a good job and get off of welfare, which is why he's going to school.

Okay, one thing is wrong with him... He won't shave.

I definitely don't think he's a virgin any longer, but she doesn't like the neckbeard, and although she likes bellies, she often calls his a teratoma.

My experience with Human females is that they like smooth. So, if you want Human females, the logical thing to do is _____. Very easy.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Can I Sell My EBT?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy