Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How did that make you feel?
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How did that make you feel? (Read 180 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

How did that make you feel?
Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:23am
Print Post  
Unfreakingbelievable.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Yovanovitch: "No."

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

The Democrats hard hitting question was how she felt.  How did Trump make you feel when he fired you?  How did you feel when Trump tweeted about you?  How does your family feel?  How did you feel your first time?  How do you feel in a Jacuzzi?  How do you feel in the grocery store.

Other than LBM who LOOOVVVEESSSS emotions and talking about how people feel and was probably jerking off at that point, who gives a shit how she feels?  She even told the Dems to go screw themselves when they asked how her family feels

What a farce

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How did that make you feel?
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:54am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:23am:
Unfreakingbelievable.

Stewart: "I would now feel compelled to ask you, Madam Ambassador, as you sit here before us, very simply and directly, do you have any information regarding the president of the United States accepting any bribes?"

Stewart: "Do you have any information regarding any criminal activity that the president of the United States has been involved with at all?"

The Democrats hard hitting question was how she felt.  How did Trump make you feel when he fired you?  How did you feel when Trump tweeted about you?  How does your family feel?  How did you feel your first time?  How do you feel in a Jacuzzi?  How do you feel in the grocery store.

Other than LBM who LOOOVVVEESSSS emotions and talking about how people feel and was probably jerking off at that point, who gives a shit how she feels?  She even told the Dems to go screw themselves when they asked how her family feels

What a farce

Humans are driven by emotions, Kaz.  Even when we use logic, we use it because logic makes us feel secure and happy.  It is important to have an economic system that allows wealth creation because wealth makes us  happy.  A person's opinion about exactly how the economic system should create and distribute that wealth depends on what makes that person happy.

You like a system of economic freedom - to a point - combined with taxation because the freedom allows wealth creation and the taxes allow you to enjoy the wealth without creating it.  That is what makes you feel happy.

The Big Man created a thread about the hearings on which there has been a lot of high level intellectual discourse.  That made you feel angry because you are much more adept at the "yo mamma" jokes than honest debate. 

Our emotions are at the center of everything we do.  Why would you ridicule a science that attempts to explain them?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #2 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 10:50am
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:54am:
Humans are driven by emotions, Kaz.  Even when we use logic, we use it because logic makes us feel secure and happy.  It is important to have an economic system that allows wealth creation because wealth makes us  happy.  A person's opinion about exactly how the economic system should create and distribute that wealth depends on what makes that person happy.

You like a system of economic freedom - to a point - combined with taxation because the freedom allows wealth creation and the taxes allow you to enjoy the wealth without creating it.  That is what makes you feel happy.

The Big Man created a thread about the hearings on which there has been a lot of high level intellectual discourse.  That made you feel angry because you are much more adept at the "yo mamma" jokes than honest debate. 

Our emotions are at the center of everything we do.  Why would you ridicule a science that attempts to explain them?

For someone so obsessed with how people feel, you sure suck at reading emotions.  All that anger you see in others is obviously some serious projection, faggie boy.  Oh, your man bun is unraveling, I'd head for the nearest gender neutral bathroom and fix that

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:27am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 10:50am:
For someone so obsessed with how people feel, you sure suck at reading emotions.  All that anger you see in others is obviously some serious projection, faggie boy.  Oh, your man bun is unraveling, I'd head for the nearest gender neutral bathroom and fix that

Interesting.

Your insults are nearly always directed at family members of the person you intend to insult or at their sexuality.  What do you think this might mean about you?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #4 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:21pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:27am:
Interesting.

Your insults are nearly always directed at family members of the person you intend to insult or at their sexuality.  What do you think this might mean about you?

LOL,

kaz:  You're projecting

LMB:  You're projecting

You have nothing, so you're going to parrot back to me what I said to you, got it.

I only insulted you, you can stop crying now.  I didn't insult your dear mother.   Not the strongest reader, are you, gay boy?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #5 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 11:27am:
Interesting.

LOL,

kaz:  You're projecting

LMB:  You're projecting.  Sorry kaz, I had nothing so I just parroted back to you what you said to me

The guy who pretends you aren't little big man and your first post on the board was an attack on my family whining about family insults is just classic.  That and your sock Little Big Man brought family insults to the board, I never saw it here before you.

Here's a hanky, my dear.  Wipe your tears away

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
What the crappity smack kind of title is this? Feelings?  Nothing more than feelings?

Fukk LBM.

Over the last 40 years, man has been shaped into an effeminate being who consequently no longer has any function or purpose. Modern man has not only lost sight of his path, but perhaps never saw it. He stands for nothing, he risks nothing, he accomplishes nothing. Instead he makes empty promises and boasts, cries with you, and shares suffering while he "feels your pain", but will take no action to confront any real problem or make any judgment because that would surely hurt someone's feelings.

All of this is silly and self-destructive because it makes no sense to work for the removal of function in nature to satisfy unhealthy and ignorant social whims. A masculine man and a feminine woman remain the best examples of their type and will always be superior to hybrids with nullified and contradictory traits that ultimately have no value and only demonstrate mediocrity.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:12pm:
Over the last 40 years, man has been shaped into an effeminate being who consequently no longer has any function or purpose.
I assume you're speaking for yourself?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 9:54am:

This may be true for some libertarians.

But it's not true for me.

What gives me good feels, and what makes me feel safe (this is just how my brain is wired) is government power and government law. There's a law for everything, and you can, in fact, look most of them up.

No one person is universally harmed by these laws, and none is universally helped. Everyone makes some sacrifices for the sake of living together in harmony, though arguably some (like the rich, who pay most of the taxes) make more sacrifices than others (like people who pay no taxes and are on welfare). Even so, the welfare queen can't have a dog that barks for more than five minutes continuously, even if she thinks that's a violation of her rights. Everyone makes sacrifices.

What is right is liberty, even if that scares me, even if I'm terrified of the NAP because I don't understand it, even if I'm terrified of the notion that whether or not someone aggressed should be determined on the spot and whether that act was punishable would be grey up until the instant it happened.

My instinct is to use government power to protect myself. My animal brain thinks Libertarians are coming to take all my stuff away. I want to run to the gun if I believe I am threatened.

But I don't.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 6:39am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:27pm:
This may be true for some libertarians.

But it's not true for me.

What gives me good feels, and what makes me feel safe (this is just how my brain is wired) is government power and government law. There's a law for everything, and you can, in fact, look most of them up.

You read through all the federal and state codes and regulations, and didn't find enough laws? Cheesy

You need to start trying to emigrate to North Korea, where you be most likely get the "good feels" you want, and feel "safe".

Here's a libertarian take on the purpose of government:

https://fee.org/articles/john-adams-on-the-purpose-of-government/?utm_campaign=F...

A sample of Adam's libertarian wisdom-

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. If 'Thou shalt not covet' and 'Thou shalt not steal' were not commandments of heaven, they must be made inviolable precepts in every society before it can be civilized or made free."

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How did that make you feel?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy