Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How did that make you feel?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) How did that make you feel? (Read 223 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: How did that make you feel?
Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:40am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:12pm:
What the crappity smack kind of title is this? Feelings? 

Yes, I'm mocking that the hearing was all about feelings.  It was some of the most stupid crap I've ever seen in DC, and there's a lot of stupid crap there.  But a hearing about how people uninvolved in the subject of the impeachment FEEL????  The Democrats have lost it ... again ...

On the bright side, LBM absolutely loved it.  He loves talking about how people feel.  He really wants to know.  Make his day and let him know how you feel

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:42am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:17pm:
I assume you're speaking for yourself?

On Desperate Housewives, Brie's daughter was telling her that mom, you emasculated me.  Brie kept telling her to buy a dictionary, LOL.

Brie would fit right in here with you, Opposition and LBM who constantly use words that don't mean what you think they mean.  Though the funniest ever was you and LBM going back and forth about "imminent" (sic) rights.  That was classic.

All three of you think "absolute" rights can have limits on them.

Opposition and LBM think a statist is someone who isn't an anarchist.  It doesn't mean someone who believes in the existence of a State, sorry.

Opposition and LBM think libertarian means anarchist.  And a small government libertarian is a statist

Opposition doesn't know what positive and negative rights are and claims people oppress him demanding negative rights.  Don't hit me!  Don't steal my stuff.  Opposition's reply is OMG, you have ANOTHER demand from me???  I suppose I can't rape or murder you either?  That makes no sense
« Last Edit: Nov 17th, 2019 at 12:42pm by kaz »  

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 11:31am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:42am:
Opposition and LBM who constantly use words that don't mean what you think they mean.

I really don't do this. I try to have discussions about concepts, not words. Someone will invariably find a word I used wrong and hang me for it. There's no defence against this tactic, which is why libertarians and leftists use it. It's a true trump card.

Jeff wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 6:39am:
You read through all the federal and state codes and regulations, and didn't find enough laws? Cheesy

You need to start trying to emigrate to North Korea, where you be most likely get the "good feels" you want, and feel "safe".

I pick your liberty over feeling safe, even though I get no benefit from doing this.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 7:23am
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 11:31am:
I really don't do this. I try to have discussions about concepts, not words. Someone will invariably find a word I used wrong and hang me for it. There's no defence against this tactic, which is why libertarians and leftists use it. It's a true trump card.

This is one of the things you have wrongly (and repeatedly) accused me of doing. I use words in common sense ways, and when you don't, which is often, I point it out and frequently provide standard dictionary definitions.

"Leftists" don't use the "tactic" of desiring that words have real and standard meanings, they do the opposite, they alter and distort meanings all the time, which is what you also do.

Your winning "tactic" is to play dumb, refuse to answer, and change the subject...

I'll ask you again to define "uniform" in the context of the conversation we were having. See if you can do it without talking about Nazi f*g pants. Thanks.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How did that make you feel?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy