Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Did you / will you vote for Trump
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Did you / will you vote for Trump (Read 349 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Did you / will you vote for Trump
Reply #10 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:55pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:02pm:
You're not even trying to be original anymore.

LOL, I've said that for years. 

kaz wrote on Apr 5th, 2019 at 8:06am:
I said, if the Libertarian Party DOES nominate a libertarian, I probably will NOT vote for Howard Schultz.  See how that works?

What a refreshing change that would be for the Libertarian Party to nominate a libertarian?  It would be the first time they did that since 2004

LOL, you're still a loser.  Note the dates, Holmes.  I've actually said that for years.  Obviously Barr, Johnson and Johnson weren't libertarians.

So according to you, you're copying me.  You really don't think your stupid shit through before you say it, do you?  You're like Jeff

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #11 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 6:32pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 5:55pm:
You're like Jeff
He's complimenting you kaz, you should thank him! Smiley Smiley Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #12 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 6:57pm
Print Post  
I don't just vote trump.  I vote for all the conservative candidates, and propositions on the ballot.

But actually, I don't even vote anymore.  Like Chief, I am from Socal.

Voting libertarians is bullshit.  There re only about 30 supporters in the whole of Americal  Just look at how many people there ar in this forum.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 16th, 2019 at 6:57pm:
I don't just vote trump.  I vote for all the conservative candidates, and propositions on the ballot.

But actually, I don't even vote anymore.
Like jerkwad, you're a whack job liar.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Nov 16th, 2019 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
Voting libertarians is bullshit.  There re only about 30 supporters in the whole of Americal  Just look at how many people there ar in this forum.
Its true that registered libertarians are an incredibly tiny percentage of the electorate. (0.46%),

However as much as 11% of the electorate said they could vote a Libertarian ticket IF the LNC would run a viable candidate.  (Johnson was too clownish, so libertarian-friendly voters dismissed him)

The good news is the number of U.S. voters registered as Libertarian has surged by 92% since 2008.

Growing slowly, yes - but GROWING.

Democrats and republicans are WALKING AWAY from their respective parties and re-registering as independents because they're so fed up with redistribution, taxes, and bloated government.

If this trend continues, libertarians will eventually become as strong as democrats and republicans.

There is good reason to be optimistic.

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #15 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:36am
Print Post  

But actually, I don't even vote anymore.  Like Chief, I am from Socal.

That's a great opportunity to vote Libertarian and get them some attention.  My oldest daughter is getting her PhD at Berkeley.  She voted for Johnson.  She would have voted for Trump other than to your point, it's California.  She only would have voted for Trump because she hated Hillary.

My younger daughter and I both live in North Carolina, a swing State.  But we both voted for Johnson and weren't going to vote for Trump.  I did raise my girls to be libertarians, and they are.  My wife voted for Trump, she's a Republican and always votes Republican

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:36am:
That's a great opportunity to vote Libertarian and get them some attention.  My oldest daughter is getting her PhD at Berkeley.  She voted for Johnson.  She would have voted for Trump other than to your point, it's California.  She only would have voted for Trump because she hated Hillary.

My younger daughter and I both live in North Carolina, a swing State.  But we both voted for Johnson and weren't going to vote for Trump.  I did raise my girls to be libertarians, and they are.  My wife voted for Trump, she's a Republican and always votes Republican

You and Jeff are both from North Carolina?

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #17 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 3:45pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 3:14pm:
You and Jeff are both from North Carolina?

You just figured that out?  Yes, we are both in North Carolina.  But he lives in the part of North Carolina where your relationship with your mother would be acceptable and I live in Research Triangle Park (RTP).  Same State, different worlds

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 3:55pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 3:45pm:
You just figured that out?  Yes, we are both in North Carolina.  But he lives in the part of North Carolina where your relationship with your mother would be acceptable and I live in Research Triangle Park (RTP).  Same State, different worlds

Your state is one of only four that does not ban (at the state-level, anyway) big cat ownership.

https://bigcatrescue.org/state-laws-exotic-cats/
6 states do not ban or regulate keeping big cats as pets: Alabama, Nevada, North Carolina, Wisconsin, Delaware, and Oklahoma.

I think you should get out and protest, especially since of the six, yours is one of only two that I'd realistically live in.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Nov 17th, 2019 at 4:33pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 17th, 2019 at 8:36am:

As I said, there are only 13 libertarians in the whole country.  I vote for a party, not a candidate really... You can vote for the guy who tries to lower taxes, regulation and makes doing business easier or you can vote for the guy who does the opposite.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Did you / will you vote for Trump
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy