Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump is Starting to Sound Unraveled
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Trump is Starting to Sound Unraveled (Read 69 times)
Little Big Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Trump is Starting to Sound Unraveled
Nov 18th, 2019 at 1:24pm
Print Post  
Since Schiff is leaking all of the secret testimony, we have heard that an aide to VP Pence will say that Trump’s phone call to the Ukraine president was inappropriate.  I don’t know by what objective standard she means that, so I assume that, rather than a fact witness, she is an “opinion witness,” like the ones who have testified on TV so far.

So, now Trump is going after Jennifer, the aide, calling Her a never Trumper.  That she may be, but how would Trump know?  Never Trumper, to me has a specific meaning, not just anyone who criticism anything he does.  He sounds even more petty about being criticized when he goes after Pence’s blondie secretary or whatever than he usually does.

Trump doesn’t get how badly the impeachment hearings are going from a standpoint of, well, impeachment.  They are falling so flat that one libtart news bunny actually accused the Republican representatives of trying to make the hearings boring so people will turn them off.

Best think Trump could do is let Jordan, Nunes and that chick from New York keep going after Schiff.  The more they do that, the more Schiff’s eyes bug out.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Re: Trump is Starting to Sound Unraveled
Reply #1 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 1:24pm:
Since Schiff is leaking all of the secret testimony, we have heard that an aide to VP Pence will say that Trump’s phone call to the Ukraine president was inappropriate.  I don’t know by what objective standard she means that, so I assume that, rather than a fact witness, she is an “opinion witness,” like the ones who have testified on TV so far.

So, now Trump is going after Jennifer, the aide, calling Her a never Trumper.  That she may be, but how would Trump know?  Never Trumper, to me has a specific meaning, not just anyone who criticism anything he does.  He sounds even more petty about being criticized when he goes after Pence’s blondie secretary or whatever than he usually does.

Trump doesn’t get how badly the impeachment hearings are going from a standpoint of, well, impeachment.  They are falling so flat that one libtart news bunny actually accused the Republican representatives of trying to make the hearings boring so people will turn them off.

Best think Trump could do is let Jordan, Nunes and that chick from New York keep going after Schiff.  The more they do that, the more Schiff’s eyes bug out.

When did Trump ever not sound unhinged?

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 3:58pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 3:56pm:
When did Trump ever not sound unhinged?

When he said that raising tariffs would force other country to negotiate more favorable terms for their tariffs? 

Trump is a statist bastard, but he is more right than even he knew about the Deepstate.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #3 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 4:08pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 3:58pm:
When he said that raising tariffs would force other country to negotiate more favorable terms for their tariffs? 

Trump is a statist bastard, but he is more right than even he knew about the Deepstate.

Um ... OK?  Don't Bogart that joint, Adam Schiff, pass it around ...

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Nov 18th, 2019 at 8:04pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 18th, 2019 at 4:08pm:
Um ... OK?  Don't Bogart that joint, Adam Schiff, pass it around ...
I think this qualifies as trolling kaz.

I'm going to go look up "cognitive dissonance".

Edit: Maybe that's the wrong label...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 1:32pm
Print Post  
Trumps Democratic wanna-be rivals are unraveled to begin with:

https://reason.com/2019/11/18/pete-buttigieg-open-to-sending-u-s-troops-to-help-...

The lead in:

"South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg: We should bring our troops home from Iraq and Afghanistan!

Also, South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg: Maybe we should send troops to Mexico!"

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Trump is Starting to Sound Unraveled
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy