Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Property Rights: What Causes Legitimacy?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Property Rights: What Causes Legitimacy? (Read 460 times)
yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Property Rights: What Causes Legitimacy?
Reply #20 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:10pm
Print Post  
In order to rape a woman, he must have a pecker.  Maybe that is his point?  haha!

Jeff fantasizes about raping women and molesting children from his wheelchair.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #21 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
In order to rape a woman, he must have a thingy.  Maybe that is his point?  haha!

Yep.  And Opposition either cut his manhood off or it fell off as it shriveled from complete neglect

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

The Opposition

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #22 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:19pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:04pm:
Bull shit.  Negative rights are legitimate, positive rights aren't legitimate at all in any way.

But is any negative right legitimate? That's my main question.

kaz wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:04pm:
Opposition kept saying that he is being oppressed by libertarians.  I said positive rights aren't legitimate or libertarian.  He said no, he means libertarians are oppressing him with negative rights.

Sure, the stupid little bitch.  So libertarians are telling him he can't murder us ... and ... he can't rape our wives and daughters ... and ... he can't break and enter our houses and steal from us.

The poor dear, yeah, screw him

You do tell me I can't have a tiger, because you think I'd abuse it.

Also anything else I want. Every time another reason, and every time the answer is no.

If you don't think that's oppression, then that's not oppression. The facts are that the government says yes, in certain states, I can have a tiger. Libertarians say no.

This moral relativism of yours is exactly what lets government take this freedom, then that freedom, until we have lost them all.
-SnarkySack

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #23 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:21pm
Print Post  
kaz,

I was listening to a talk on libertarianism vs conservatism last night.  Some professor said that libertarianism cannot be sustainable on a large scale for any great length of time because libertarian principles are too self-serving and that libertarians always find ways to be aggressed.

I don't know if I completely agree, however, there is not fully libertarian state as of right now.

I can see how a small town of less than a few thousand can be libertarian but not a nation of tens of millions.

What do you think?  And why do you think there are so few libertarian voters?  It can't be because everyone is stupid, considering how attractive libertarian principles sound even to the uninitiated.

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #24 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:25pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
kaz,

I was listening to a talk on libertarianism vs conservatism last night.  Some professor said that libertarianism cannot be sustainable on a large scale for any great length of time because libertarian principles are too self-serving and that libertarians always find ways to be aggressed.

I don't know if I completely agree, however, there is not fully libertarian state as of right now.

I can see how a small town of less than a few thousand can be libertarian but not a nation of tens of millions.

What do you think?  And why do you think there are so few libertarian voters?  It can't be because everyone is stupid, considering how attractive libertarian principles sound even to the uninitiated.

Sure, two questions:

1) Name another ideology that isn't selfish (hint, there are none)

2) Name another ideology that says I'm acting in my own interest, but I'll respect your right to act in YOUR own interest.  Hint, there are none ...

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #25 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Sure, two questions:

2) Name another ideology that says I'm acting in my own interest, but I'll respect your right to act in YOUR own interest.  Hint, there are none ...

Well if you're gonna fukking answer the questions for me then fukking forget it!

And fukking the answer to both questions is Jainism, which is the oldest and most advanced form of libertarianism.  Jain text makes NAP look like it's written by a kid.

By the way, Oppo, stop worshipping NAP.  It's just an idea and not really living.  Live my friend and stop bitching about libertarians being aggressive!  I don't like your constant message of violence here!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #26 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:32pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:10pm:
In order to rape a woman, he must have a pecker.  Maybe that is his point?  haha!

You're such a card! I bet you could write for SNL.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #27 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:21pm:
kaz,

"Some professor"? Obama claimed to have been a professor... Maybe he's still at it?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #28 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:37pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 6:55pm:
Negative rights are just as legitimate as positive rights and both must be protected the same way, through the threat of violent defense and retaliation.
Ha ha. What legitimizes your right to not be offended? The 'right' that will force me to keep quite and not say things about your Mom. You know, if I wanted to, which I don't.

There are people who are offended by the very mention of rights! Screw them I say! Smiley Smiley Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #29 - Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Nov 19th, 2019 at 7:25pm:
Sure, two questions:

Acting in your own interest is necessary, not selfish. If you won't (or can't) act in your own self interest, someone will have to take care of you, or you will wither and die.

The ideology of liberatianism is not selfish, not at all.
It offers equal rights and equal protections of those rights for everyone.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Property Rights: What Causes Legitimacy?
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy