Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy." (Read 2065 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Reply #250 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 8:14am:
I do hold my mother as sacred.  Perhaps that is too old fashioned an idea.  I’m not ready to join you with the man bun crowd, I guess.

If you honestly thought that depicting my mother as infantilizing her middle-aged son was a flattering image, I’ll accept that as an excuse. 

You did not show your best side in that particular exchange, Kaz.  I’m surprised you keep bringing it up.

Well, a middle aged man still being a bed wetting little momma's boy who doesn't have the balls to hear his mother mentioned is a whole lot more embarrassing.

And I just explained why I bring it up.  How stupid are you?  I dropped it with Jeff because he did.  But YOU kept slipping in family insults.  I took that tool away from you by bringing it to you.  You had a half dozen or so chances to drop it and let it fade into the sunset.  You chose not to.  So stop whining about it now, Shirley.

Why are you so angry?  Did your father tell you to stop banging his bitch again?

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #251 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 8:25am:
Does your Mom call you her "Little Sugar Daddy"?

No, his mother calls him Little Big Man.  Where do you think he got his user name?  From Indians?

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #252 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 1:41pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 9:41am:
No, his mother calls him Little Big Man.  Where do you think he got his user name?  From Indians?

Ironically, I selected that name to replace "Snarky Sack" which I got from you.  It was part of my commitment to avoid snarking as a replacement for real debate.  I certainly hoped that others would take a more mature approach as well, but that has not happened.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #253 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 9:41am:
I thought burnsred picked it...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #254 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 5:29pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 1:41pm:
Ironically, I selected that name to replace "Snarky Sack" which I got from you.  It was part of my commitment to avoid snarking as a replacement for real debate.  I certainly hoped that others would take a more mature approach as well, but that has not happened.

OK, calm down, calm down.  I'll answer your question.  You wanted others to be mature while you never actually followed through on not being snarky?  I think I have identified the flaw in your plan ...

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #255 - Dec 9th, 2019 at 5:46pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 5:29pm:
OK, calm down, calm down.  I'll answer your question.  You wanted others to be mature while you never actually followed through on not being snarky?  I think I have identified the flaw in your plan ...
Grin Grin Grin Thanks for the laugh kaz! Kiss

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #256 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:06am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 9th, 2019 at 5:29pm:

I have made the effort to stop being snarky.  If I have occasionally failed to resist the temptation, I’ll try harder in the future. 

You are free to continue as you please...

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #257 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:10am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:06am:
I have made the effort to stop being snarky.  If I have occasionally failed to resist the temptation, I’ll try harder in the future. 

I've never noticed any effort from you at all.  And I would have noticed.  I assumed that it was somehow funny to you to say that then not do it.

For example, you not only started family insults on the board, but then you started changing quotes on the board.  You had a half dozen times where we went at least a week or two with no family insults, then you put a family insult in your post when you could have let them go.  That's why I took your tool away, but I'd have preferred you let them go.  I can't control your behavior, but I can take away your tool.

So how have you ever made a genuine effort to be less Snarky?

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #258 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:17am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:10am:
I've never noticed any effort from you at all.  And I would have noticed.  I assumed that it was somehow funny to you to say that then not do it.

For example, you not only started family insults on the board, but then you started changing quotes on the board.  You had a half dozen times where we went at least a week or two with no family insults, then you put a family insult in your post when you could have let them go.  That's why I took your tool away, but I'd have preferred you let them go.  I can't control your behavior, but I can take away your tool.

So how have you ever made a genuine effort to be less Snarky?

Can you quote me one of my family insults?  Keep in mind that just mentioning your mom is not to be construed as an insult.

Link please.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #259 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:30am
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:06am:

I like you better when you are snarky. It seems more like the real you. Kiss

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy