Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy." (Read 2066 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Reply #260 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:31am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:10am:
I've never noticed any effort from you at all.  And I would have noticed.  I assumed that it was somehow funny to you to say that then not do it.

For example, you not only started family insults on the board, but then you started changing quotes on the board.  You had a half dozen times where we went at least a week or two with no family insults, then you put a family insult in your post when you could have let them go.  That's why I took your tool away, but I'd have preferred you let them go.  I can't control your behavior, but I can take away your tool.

So how have you ever made a genuine effort to be less Snarky?
Thanks for not including some snarky (and untrue) comment about me in your post! Good job! Kiss

Say, can I call you My Sugar Baby?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Little Big Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #261 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 10:58am
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 9:10am:
I've never noticed any effort from you at all.  And I would have noticed.  I assumed that it was somehow funny to you to say that then not do it.

For example, you not only started family insults on the board, but then you started changing quotes on the board.  You had a half dozen times where we went at least a week or two with no family insults, then you put a family insult in your post when you could have let them go.  That's why I took your tool away, but I'd have preferred you let them go.  I can't control your behavior, but I can take away your tool.

It seems weird that it would even be a tool against you.  Most people are desensitized to “yo mamma” type jokes before they finish junior high.  I kind of assumed that was true in your case when you started talking about my mother.  So I was a little surprised at your reaction when I did the same.  Luckily, I worked in special education for many years so I recognize that dynamic as common among people on the autism spectrum or with emotion disturbance (ed speak for childhood depression or other mental disorder).

Quote:
So how have you ever made a genuine effort to be less Snarky?

By not calling you names, or questioning your intelligence or returning your, “yo mamma” insults every time you make them.  I may have an occasional slip, but I cannot remember the most recent one.  If you know of any in the last few weeks, please link them.  I will delete it with apologies.

Snarky no more!

IP Logged

Industry

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #262 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 10:58am:
It seems weird that it would even be a tool against you.  Most people are desensitized to “yo mamma” type jokes before they finish junior high.  I kind of assumed that was true in your case when you started talking about my mother.  So I was a little surprised at your reaction when I did the same.  Luckily, I worked in special education for many years so I recognize that dynamic as common among people on the autism spectrum or with emotion disturbance (ed speak for childhood depression or other mental disorder).

By not calling you names, or questioning your intelligence or returning your, “yo mamma” insults every time you make them.  I may have an occasional slip, but I cannot remember the most recent one.  If you know of any in the last few weeks, please link them.  I will delete it with apologies.

This is how libertarians do they will just have one standard for them and another standard for other they are not autistic lol they do it cause they want to rule and they are little kings all of them you are not one of them.

why tf do you think they would be honest the whole thing is about being dishonest biggest scammer wins.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #263 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 1:34pm
Print Post  
Industry wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 1:11pm:
This is how libertarians do they will just have one standard for them and another standard for other
Who are you saying is a libertarian?

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #264 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:07pm
Print Post  
Little Big Man wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 10:58am:

My Gawd you're a whiner.

I didn't bring any of this up, you kept asking me, ass hat.

Mommy's Little Big Man:  Why do you keep insulting my momma, kaz?  Why?  Huh, huh?  Why, why, why, why do you do it?  Why kaz?  Huh, huh, huh???  Why kaz?  Why, why kaz, huh huh huh?  Why why why?  Why do ya????

kaz:  Because you keep going to family insults

Mommy's Little Big Man:  Ohhhh Myyyy Godddd.  So mother jokes bother you so much?  I thought no one was bothered by that!!!

You have serious issues, starting with your unhealthy sex addition to banging your mother

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #265 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:07pm:
kaz:  Because you keep going to family insults

Well, not with me, thank God! Unless cousin fu*king is supposed to be an insult? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #266 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:21pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:13pm:
Well, not with me, thank God! Unless cousin fu*king is supposed to be an insult? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes, for you that's a Saturday night.  Well, at least a good Saturday night

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #267 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 5:21pm:
Yes, for you that's a Saturday night.  Well, at least a good Saturday night
Sometimes, back in the hollers, it gets real tricky... Sometimes your cousin is your Mom! Shocked

The only place more inbreeding occurs is among the worlds "elites", and it sure has had bad results!

Lucky you aren't one of them, and just come upon your idiocy by pure bad luck. Angry You can probably go ahead and breed without too much danger of passing your idiocy on to the next generation... Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Certain Posters Must Now Refer to me as "My Sugar Daddy."
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy