Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Dollars Extorted from Hard Working Americans Were Spent
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) How Many Dollars Extorted from Hard Working Americans Were Spent (Read 440 times)
Jeff
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: How Many Dollars Extorted from Hard Working Americans Were Spent
Reply #30 - Dec 7th, 2019 at 6:13pm
Print Post  
The Opposition wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 3:21pm:
Maybe it's not an excuse for the government to discriminate against peoples' race or religion, either.
"Maybe"?

I'm surprised kaz isn't jumping your shit for having no balls. Grin Grin Grin

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #31 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 7th, 2019 at 1:52pm:
No Muslims should be allowed on US military bases.  Period.

This mass shooting at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola was completely preventable.

WTF are they thinking?
I sure got this right.

The Dept. of Defense heeded my warning and suspended operational training for all Saudi students in wake of Pensacola shooting!!

Earlier today, the Navy confirmed the suspension of flight training for more than 300 Saudi military flight students.   Pentagon announced later that all 852 Saudi military students in the U.S. to receive only classroom instruction.

"A safety stand-down and operational pause commenced Monday for Saudi Arabian aviation students at NAS Pensacola and NAS Whiting Field and NAS Mayport, Florida."  US Navy spokesman Lt. Commander Megan Isaac

They should send 'em all home, IMO.  NEVER let Muslim foreigners fly US-flagged aircraft for crissakes!

reference: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/navy-suspends-flight-training-300-saudi-students...

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #32 - Dec 10th, 2019 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Yeah, we need to be realistic and honest.

Muslims kill us so we need to ban them everywhere.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #33 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:52am
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 11:38pm:
Yeah, we need to be realistic and honest.

Muslims kill us so we need to ban them everywhere.
All sorts of people kill other people! Ban everyone!

I think your chances of being killed by lightening are better than the chance of being killed by a Muslim. Smiley

Ban lightening!

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #34 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:54am
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 10th, 2019 at 11:24pm:
I sure got this right.

The Dept. of Defense heeded my warning and suspended operational training for all Saudi students in wake of Pensacola shooting!!

Earlier today, the Navy confirmed the suspension of flight training for more than 300 Saudi military flight students.   Pentagon announced later that all 852 Saudi military students in the U.S. to receive only classroom instruction.

"A safety stand-down and operational pause commenced Monday for Saudi Arabian aviation students at NAS Pensacola and NAS Whiting Field and NAS Mayport, Florida."  US Navy spokesman Lt. Commander Megan Isaac

They should send 'em all home, IMO.  NEVER let Muslim foreigners fly US-flagged aircraft for crissakes!

reference: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/navy-suspends-flight-training-300-saudi-students...
I think there are some questions related to him buying a gun also. The proposed solution will probably be to ban guns.

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #35 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 12:26pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 7:54am:
I think there are some questions related to him buying a gun also. The proposed solution will probably be to ban guns.
Banning guns from Saudis (on US soil) is a great idea. 

A Saudi with a gun or holding the control yoke of a military jet is a disaster just waiting to happen.

One would think the Pentagon shot-callers would have a clue since the Pentagon was (partially) destroyed on September 11th, 2001 - the same day Saudi jihadists killed 3000 people on US soil.

WTF are they thinking?

My tax dollars are funding these jerks? 

I want a refund. 

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #36 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 12:26pm:
Banning guns from Saudis (on US soil) is a great idea. 

No one other than a U.S. Citizen may possess a gun while in the U.S.? How about that?

That would probably work as well as laws that ban convicted felons from having guns...

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #37 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Jeff wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 2:31pm:
No one other than a U.S. Citizen may possess a gun while in the U.S.? How about that?

Works for me!   Smiley

I think that's what the Founders intended, anyway.

When they said  the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed., they probably meant American citizens - not Saudi jihadists.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #38 - Dec 11th, 2019 at 5:54pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Dec 11th, 2019 at 4:12pm:
Works for me!   Smiley

I think that's what the Founders intended, anyway.

When they said  the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed., they probably meant American citizens - not Saudi jihadists. 
It won't work any better than making it illegal for convicted felons to have guns.

From what I've read, I'm pretty sure the founders expected lots of people to keep coming to America and being/becoming American people.

By being given power over immigration and naturalization, Congress was able to decide Citizenship questions, so any complaints can be laid at the feet of Congress, not the founders.

I'm also certain, from my reading, that the founders thought the right to own and carry arms was a fundamental natural right, possessed by everyone, American Citizen or not. Smiley

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › How Many Dollars Extorted from Hard Working Americans Were Spent
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy