Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It Appears that the War with Iran has Finally Started
Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) It Appears that the War with Iran has Finally Started (Read 1683 times)
Little Biq Man
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

It Appears that the War with Iran has Finally Started
Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:12pm
Print Post  
Iran fired "more than a dozen ballistic missiles" into Iraq, targeting U.S. military and coalition forces early Wednesday, Pentagon officials said.

The missiles targeted military bases in Al-Assad and Irbil, the Pentagon added. There was no immediate word on injuries or damage.

White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham said after the attack: “We are aware of the reports of attacks on U.S. facilities in Iraq. The president has been briefed and is monitoring the situation closely and consulting with his national security team.” It was not immediately clear how the U.S. may respond.

It isn't?

Trump will also escalate and then Iran will escalate.  Now we have to either literally wipe them out or invade and occupy.

All this because the U.S. that has thousands of nukes wants to stop Iran from having one. 

Any armchair Gen-gens wanna tell me why this is a good thing?

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Re: It Appears that the War with Iran has Finally Started
Reply #1 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
No Muslims should have nukes LBM.  Iran will be disappearing soon.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #2 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:15pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:13pm:
No Muslims should have nukes LBM.

I take it that you have carefully avoided military service all of your cowardly life, but now you want U.S. soldiers to die to keep you from fearing an Imam with a nuke?

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #3 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:28pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:15pm:
I take it that you have carefully avoided military service all of your cowardly life, but now you want U.S. soldiers to die to keep you from fearing an Imam with a nuke?

I registered on my 18th birthday, just before Desert Storm.  There was nothing to avoid since there was no draft.

Do you understand how modern warfare works?  No Americans need to die anymore.  You just press a button and Iran is deleted.

The American military now is a bunch of pussies anyway.  Can you tell me why guys and gals who have never left the base or have seen any combat are claiming PTSD now?

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #4 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:30pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:15pm:

Are you a Muslim?  Everyone knows you don't give nuke to Muslims.  Just like you don't give guns to monkeys. 

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #5 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:37pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:28pm:
I registered on my 18th birthday, just before Desert Storm.  There was nothing to avoid since there was no draft.

LoL!

They also serve, who register so they can get college loans!

Do you understand how modern warfare works?  No Americans need to die anymore.  You just press a button and Iran is deleted. [/quote]

Oh.

The U.S. has not released figures on American casualties.  You somehow know they were none?

Quote:
The American military now is a bunch of pussies anyway.  Can you tell me why guys and gals who have never left the base or have seen any combat are claiming PTSD now?

That happened after they left the military and saw welfare queens like you and Kaz, enjoying the freedom they were told they were going to fight for, drawing college loans and disability payments from the taxes they paid and decided to cash in also.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #6 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
I didn't get any college loan and how is it that I am a welfare queen?  Where do you get this?

I'm talking about the people who claim PTSD without having ever been in combat.  They call it Boot Camp PTSD.

Americans feel a lot of joy every time they read about whole Muslim villages being disintegrated with one bomb.  Iran has been an annoyance for a long time now and it is good that they will be deleted.

I saw you one the news LBM:
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/michael-moore-apologizes-iran-us-airstrike...

IP Logged

SkyChief

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #7 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
The US was given a strong warning from Iran:

"To the Great Satan ... we warn that if you repeat your wickedness or take any additional movements or make additional aggression, we will respond with more painful and crushing responses."

The solution is simple.   Pull US troops from Iraq.  They ordered the US to leave anyways.  Then US troops will be safe from any further missile strikes by Iran.

Trump should hire me to advise him in military matters.  He needs someone in his inner circle who's looking out for the troops deployed overseas.

Governments will always devise ways to deprive an honest man of his money or property, and claim that it's legal.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #8 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
SkyChief wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:53pm:
The US was given a strong warning from Iran:

"To the Great Satan ... we warn that if you repeat your wickedness or take any additional movements or make additional aggression, we will respond with more painful and crushing responses."

The solution is simple.   Pull US troops from Iraq.  They ordered us to leave anyways.  Then US troops will be safe from any further missile strikes by Iran.

Trump should hire me to advise him in military matters.  He needs someone in his inner circle who's looking out for the troops deployed overseas.

No, Uncle Sam's Motorcycle Club doesn't apply to submarine guys.

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #9 - Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jan 7th, 2020 at 8:45pm:
I didn't get any college loan and how is it that I am a welfare queen?  Where do you get this?

I'm talking about the people who claim PTSD without having ever been in combat.  They call it Boot Camp PTSD.

Yeah, they're scamming assholes.   That's not the majority of soldiers.  The ones I served with were mainly solid guys with some real heroes and a few shammers and scammers like anywhere else. and the ones today are, if anything, higher quality since the military is about the only place where strength and drive are seen as virtues.

But anyway, thanks for your service.  You  know, registering and all.  Did you do it on the internet?  No, I guess right before the Gulf War, it was still a form you had to fill out by hand.  Rough stuff.

When I graduated high school, I refused to register, because too many soldiers have died for my freedom for me to take a threat of involuntary servitude lying down.  I volunteered six months later, and when I ETS'd, they ordered me to register even though I had already signed up for a reserve unit.   

Quote:
Americans feel a lot of joy every time they read about whole Muslim villages being disintegrated with one bomb.  Iran has been an annoyance for a long time now and it is good that they will be deleted.

We'll see if that happens.  Trump has kind of painted himself into a corner with this one.  But, I don't know.  Somehow these things seem to fizzle out.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › It Appears that the War with Iran has Finally Started
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy