Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Serious Question for Tax Advocates: Would You Cut off Your Balls . .
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Serious Question for Tax Advocates: Would You Cut off Your Balls . . (Read 293 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Re: Serious Question for Tax Advocates: Would You Cut off Your Balls . .
Reply #10 - Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:39pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 7:43pm:
. . . if that was what it would take for taxes to continue?

I know it could never happen, it is hypothetical.

Suppose a genie or an angel or whatever offered you one wish, but it would have to be that something already existing continue to exist.  I assume that you would instantly say "taxes," since you insist that without taxes the world would descend into a hellish existence in which none of us would want to live, nor would be able to survive long in. 

Then the genie pulls the rug out from under you by saying that now you must cut off your balls to get your wish.  If you do not, he will instantly delete taxation from the world and prevent them from ever being levied again. 

Would you do it?  Or would you force yourself, your families and your future generations to live in the hell that would be the earth minus taxes?

That's an easy choice for you since you haven't had balls for decades.

Politics is a religion for you.  It's just a way to live my life to me.  It's a retarded question.  Asked appropriately by a retard

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #11 - Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 8:01pm:
BTW, my point is not to say that if you advocate taxes, you have no balls already.  Substitute your right arm or your eyes if you like.

Would you cut off a needed body part so that taxes can continue?

Don/BurnsRed/Mommy's Little Big men L&Q:  REAL men enter into death pacts, bitches!

Yeah.  As I said, you're a retard

IP Logged

kaz

Minarchist

Reply #12 - Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:41pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 8:03pm:
I'll admit I'm a f*g if Jeff and Kaz will give truthful answer to that question

Oh, I'll admit it.  You're definitely a fagg.  A complete fruitcake.  A puff.  Hemorrhoids to you are a speed bump.   You're a total queer.

Happy?

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #13 - Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:46pm
Print Post  
That doesn't make any sense at all.  All we have to do is change the wording to show how it doesn't add up.

kaz wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:39pm:
That's an easy choice for you since you haven't had blue balls for decades.

Masturbation is a religion for you.  It's just a way to live my life to me.  It's a horny question.  Asked appropriately by a horndog

IP Logged

Industry

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #14 - Jan 9th, 2020 at 4:57pm
Print Post  
kaz wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:40pm:
Don/BurnsRed/Mommy's Little Big men L&Q:  REAL men enter into death pacts, bitches!

Yeah.  As I said, you're a retard

+1

Libertarians don't have time for stupid hypotheticals like if pigs laid eggs would they be chickens LMFAO.

What kind of a fkn stupid question is would you cut off your balls. He takes everything to the ridiculous extreme.

Here's a smart answer to a stupid question: I want what protects liberty and individual rights as long as taxes do that then they are fair and when they take more than they protect then they are not if they take your balls obviously not lol dummy.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #15 - Jan 9th, 2020 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
Little Biq Man wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 9:26pm:
I'll read it tomorrow Yamcha, so I can give it the attention it deserves.

Well?

IP Logged

Little Biq Man

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #16 - Jan 9th, 2020 at 7:53pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jan 9th, 2020 at 7:03pm:
Well?

Patience, please!

Unlike the Big Guy, I'm not my own boss, so I can't crank my wank on the internet all day.

yamcha wrote on Jan 8th, 2020 at 8:52pm:
You never read what I said I stand for so let me post it again.  These are my complete values So please read:

My goal?  What is my goal?

Yes, as much liberty and sovereignty as there is.  To have 100% free speech.  To keep all my income.  Others should want the same.

Slavery = having all fruits of your labor taken from you.

We have decided that slavery is wrong and immoral. So even 1% tax is slavery and we have decided slavery is wrong and immoral.

I only want taxation through volunteerism.  All nations are just open-air slave plantations, allowing their indentured servant populations to choose their occupation, giving the illusion of freedom then swooping in on payday to steal the fruits of their labor.  This is why all governments are criminal and immoral and why the only just system of government is anarchism or volunteerism.

There is no political solution to the problem of government.  Voting for a new ceremonial figurehead every 4 years has never, can never and could never create any lasting positive change because governments cannot improve or be made moral from within.  There are too many vested interests and no statist system be it monarchy, oligarchy, communism, democracy, republic or dictatorship, none of them respect the right of the individual to opt-out of being governed.

When the mafia comes around to your business they always promise to protect you providing you pay and obey them.  If you refuse to comply, however, the mafia burns your fukking business to the ground.  Similarly, are statist governments promise to help and protect their populations as long as we pay and obey but if we don't then they seize our asses and our assets and throw us in a cage.

The problem is giving one privileged class the legal right to commit violence and coercion against the rest of the population.  All fukking governments initiate the use of violence in the form of peace officers and coercion, in the form of taxes against their populations and this is completely immoral and unacceptable.  Consensual sex is moral because it is voluntary, whereas rape is immoral because it is forced.  Similarly, things like charity, donation and the free market because they are voluntary, whereas theft and taxation are immoral because they are forced.

The root problem with government is not that it is inherently criminal or corrupt, these are just symptoms and side effects of statism.  The root problem is that its mandates are mandatory and its compulsions, compulsory  For a government to be made into moral institutions, all taxes and interactions must be made voluntary.

And it is important to note: Governments, just like Countries, Borders, Laws and other abstract concepts, do not actually exist.  It sure seems like governments exist since they have the power to murder, steal from, or imprison their populations for whatever whims tickle their fancy.  But in actual fact, they do not exist.  Only people exist.  People in fitted uniforms exist;  Police, soldiers, politicians, prison guards, public school teachers, and welfare recipients exist.  The people who work for and benefit from the system, are the system.  Without people willing to murder, steal from, or imprison their fellow brothers and sisters in the name of government, there is no government.  What government would we have if no one showed up on election day?  Who would shake us down if no one paid up on tax day?  Who would brainwash our children if no one sent them to public schools?  Who would fight foreign wars if no one would be a soldier?

If people stopped working for the government, the government would cease to exist.  If people stopped voting, if people stopped paying taxes, the government would cease to exist.  Police, soldiers, politicians, all other government workers, and welfare recipients, are the beneficiaries of our stolen money.  They are all upstanding parasite citizens employed by a parasite system to parasite off everyone else.  They are all anti-entrepreneurs actively working against the free-market.  They are people who, through their actions, agree with, enable and enforce violence and coercion against their fellow man.  They grant themselves the legal right to counterfeit their own currency and imprison anyone else who tries.  Their paychecks come from the taxes we are all forced to pay them.  Their means of subsistence is counterfeit and theft.  And these thieves have the power to put us in prison if we don’t willingly hand over our hard-earned money, whenever, and however much they ask for.  Govern-Mental literally translates to Mind-Control – it’s time people realize they have been brainwashed by their Mafia Governments, stand up and say to all government employees a big “No Thanks For Your Service!“

Very correct and very well put.

The part I blued is concise and spot on.

IP Logged

yamcha

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #17 - Jan 9th, 2020 at 9:14pm
Print Post  
Thanks.  Now you know where I stand.

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #18 - Jan 10th, 2020 at 4:40pm
Print Post  
yamcha wrote on Jan 9th, 2020 at 9:14pm:
Thanks.  Now you know where I stand.
You're willing to cut off your balls to support where you stand?

I don't think that's the best way to do it...

Setting yourself on fire on a sidewalk in San Francisco (where it is your right) is a much better idea. Try to have professional videographers on hand. Thanks. Kiss

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Jeff

Libertarian's Forum

Reply #19 - Jan 10th, 2020 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Mandatory mandates sound really scary. How can we stop them?

Edit: Are they anything like laws?

Edit 2: Of course not! Don't accuse me of being an ignorant hillbilly! I know that mandate=order=edict=ukase=etc., nothing like laws at all. Angry

"Free hate speech"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Serious Question for Tax Advocates: Would You Cut off Your Balls . .
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy