Libertarian's Forum
Libertarian Forum to discuss politics and free market economics.
Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Gawd what a useless family. Meg fits right in
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Gawd what a useless family. Meg fits right in (Read 76 times)
kaz
Libertarian Freedom Member

Minarchist

Gawd what a useless family. Meg fits right in
Jan 13th, 2020 at 9:38am
Print Post  
Ironically, Meg is pulling out in a way that proves she fits right in with the British Royals.  I'm so sick of hearing about that useless family on the news.  Diana was the only one who ever did shit for the world.

So the Queen said go ahead and go do your thing.  Don't announce it, just do it.  No one would have noticed.  But Meg had to run to a microphone and announce, look at me!  Look at me!  It was all ego.

Now Meg is saying they are moving to Canada, not the US, because of Trump.  Trump is President.  Once he's gone, they'll move to the USA.  Seriously?  They won't live in the country because of Trump?  What a useless, self egrandizing bimbo.  Royal family?  She fits right in.

Then there's the big check they're negotiating with the royal family for from their $88 billion stockpile

Contest winner:  I predicted Kaz' meltdown

IP Logged

yamcha
Libertarian Freedom Member

Libertarian's Forum

Re: Gawd what a useless family. Meg fits right in
Reply #1 - Jan 14th, 2020 at 8:49am
Print Post  
What a jealous little fukk of a man you are.

Diana was a disgrace who crappity smacked everyone from the chauffeur to the Moslem sand black person she died with.  Harry is a bastard child and all of England knows.  It makes sense that he would marry a niqqer wife and want out.  He won't get much money, that is for sure.

And the reality is that they are being disowned.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

Libertarian's ForumLibertarian's ForumFreedom Forum › Gawd what a useless family. Meg fits right in
Libertarian's Forum

Libertarian's Forum Information Rules, Agreement and Privacy Policy